Forums / Developer Forum
Order: Newest / Oldest
New API Keys
FutbolEuropeo (Espanyol) 3 years ago
Is there any problem about my API key request?    Thank you for all
Billyblue (Linfield) 3 years ago
I have applied. I started another topic there before noticing this thread. My application is under fantasy11.    Thanks    BB
FutbolEuropeo (Espanyol) 3 years ago
Hi everybody    How long do I take to get a API Key? My web futbol-europeo.com is waiting for this    Thanks a lot
Carnage1 (Derby County) 3 years ago
I requested an API key a few weeks ago and haven't heard anything back yet.    Site was theonionbag.co.uk
Ilhamigoral (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
My name is ilhami. I have been wating for API number my email adress is ilhamigoral@yahoo.com and my website uzatmalar.com  Thank you
Rsugianto (Persebaya Surabaya) 4 years ago
Dear Matt,

I was already sent my application form to get API key about one/two week ago... But till now I didn't get any reply? Please check my form, because I use it for my college's project to fulfill the requirement for my graduation... Really need it asap...

If there's something wrong in my form, please let me know....

My application is forLink: www.ciputra.com under name Ronny...

Thank you.

Matt (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
I have forwarded your application, as an educational project you should get a key soon
Thanks a lot for your fast help.... I'm already get the email.... Really appreciate it....    Thanks a lot Matt
Dear Matt,

I'm really sorry for bother you again

I want to ask you something about the domain check requirement to get my API key. Because that domain is the domain's name of my college and I didn't get a permission to gain access to these domains because of security reasons.

And then for the implementation, I actually use this API in mobile applications and did not use the website at all. Do I still have to have a domain name & hosting as a requirement? If yes, can I changes the domain name I've posted?

Thank you
Matt (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
We will monitor the domains you use and enable them for you
Rsugianto (Persebaya Surabaya) 3 years ago
Thank you Matt for replying and Happy New Year 2011 before....

Hmm, I still dun understand.... Then, how I can pass domain check and get my API key? ....
Ninjanye (Southend United) 4 years ago
I too am waiting for a key which I requested a few months ago. Have you had a chance to look into my application?
We have in our records that a Key was sent on the 17/11, check your spam folder as it may of ended up there
Ninjanye (Southend United) 3 years ago
Hi Matt, Happy New Year.

Sorry to bother you so early into the new year but I am unable to locate your email (I've checked everywhere). Would you be able to resend the api key to me.

Thanks in advance
I have resent your API key today
Barryrlmurphy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hi, I sent in an API key application nearly 2 months ago now and I still have not had a reply. I see other users have had their keys issued well within this time period. Is there something I am doing wrong? Do I need to re-submit a request? Please advise
I will take a look into your application, what name is your application under?
Smulvain (Sunderland) 4 years ago
Hi,
I have tied filling in the form to request an API key but it doesn't look like the form is working. Could you send me one so I can get cracking.

Thanks
Can you detail the problem with the form?
Interrobang (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hey Matt.
I requested an API key about a week or two ago. What is the average turnaround looking like these days? I submitted my request forLink: www.eplrc.com under the name Kevin Sweeney.
Thanks for the consideration
API key sent 14/11
Interrobang (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I think my administrator (I. E. friend) had not set up the email account with which I requested the key. Is there any way that you could forward my key to the email that I have used to register this footytube account?
Thanks and sorry for the hassle
Interrobang (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Have I been unclear or too much of a hassle? I would really like to utilize your solution if at all possible. Please let me know how I might be able to get the key resent
Sorry for the delay, I will send the key to your listed user account email address
Chachi (Fulham) 4 years ago
Hi.... I requested an API key a few months ago if I recall correctly, and never heard anything.

I just tried to request a key again, and it told me my email was on file and would be attended to...
What name did you apply under?  
Chachi (Fulham) 4 years ago
Paul Chartraw using the email address on file for this account
Key has been issued
Ninjanye (Southend United) 4 years ago
Hi Matt,

Thanks for the feedback, I still have an outstanding API Key request. Let me know if you need any further info from me as I was unsure how much detail about the site you required.

Regards
John
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 4 years ago
I would like to go Pro+ but all this API think sounds a lot of hassle, but if its sorted out I will join
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
API keys have nothing to do with Pro+ as far as I know. API keys are for if you want to develop your own websites and gadgets using footytubes data
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 4 years ago
Really? But when I see reported problems people saying should I recieve a API key I assumed they had gone Pro+
The two things are not related in any way
Barryrlmurphy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hi,  Thanks for the feedback. I made an application a few weeks back and I would still like to be considered.
We are a bit swamped with new API key requests at the moment and as such there is a delay.

Each application for an API key requires us to do some checking and we are working through each application as quick as possible.

If you feel you have been waiting a long time for an API key please leave a reply to this post and we will endeavour to give you a time frame of when you can expect your application to be reviewed.

Thank you for your patience
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Hi Matt,
I finished developing my skeleton interface in c# (I deserialized some of your api response samples in openfooty page). I'm still waiting for API Key. Now I'm working on caching. How soon I will receive API key?
Hi GoBlues I rersponded to this question you posted in the 'openfooty api goes live' thread

Kick4Life - changing lives through football