Forums / Developer Forum
Order: Newest / Oldest
Delay With API Key
Fefoweb (AC Milan) 2 weeks ago
Up....

From my request have gone four months
Terrible service, because at least they could send an e-mail explaining the reason for the delay.
Horrible!
Nabilyoussef (Zamalek SC) 1 month ago
Has anybody got any reply! I sent 3 requests...
Burakozturk16 (Bursaspor) 1 month ago
Hi,    I am waiting api key, my email address is burakozturk16(at)gmail.com    Thanks in advance....
Fefoweb (AC Milan) 2 months ago
News?  Works or does not work the service?
Blumanski (Borussia M'gladbach) 4 months ago
Same here, requested month ago and potentially have to wait another six month? It's a bit pointless
Fefoweb (AC Milan) 4 months ago
Also I have an api key required about 2 months ago but still have not received a reply.... I have not even received some feedback or mailed statement.
It is possible to have a real enough timing?
Thanks
Juvenorge (Juventus) 5 months ago
I also requested a long time ago (probably over a year) using kontakt[at]juvenorge.com. Looks like the API is kind of dead to me. Too bad. :/
Tetsujin1979 (Manchester City) 5 months ago
Have any of the people on the thread received their API keys?
I've requested mine from tetsujin1979@gmail.com over six months ago with no response!

Just tried applying again and got the "Your email is already on our records. We will be in contact shortly" message
Txt3rob (Liverpool) 6 months ago
I am still waiting also.    I am going to be extremely light usage of the api unless a match is on for LFC and that's it.
CrucifixArnaud (Chelsea) 8 months ago
I have applied one month ago, no news. Applications are still open?
Mshelley (Newport County) 8 months ago
I applied for an API key over a year ago for oldfootballshirts.com

I tried to request again but get a message saying I've already applied and will be contacted shortly.

We want to display team info on our team pages and maybe even sort the teams on our league pages according to current standings - that would be really cool!

Is there a problem? Has my application gone off-side?!

Thanks

Mark
Sirwanimayur (Manchester City) 10 months ago
I have applied a month before or so, still no ans, Can you please check. I applied from givemefootie@gmail.com
Saintybalboa (Liverpool) 10 months ago
Hi, I only posted my application about a week or so a go, just making sure you recieved it, sainty11cardiff@hotmail.co.uk

I'm developing an app to compare team stats to their results, just experimenting with the data. If ypu could let me know that would be great.

Cheers,

Marty
Ronakjain39 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hi my name is pratik.I have applied for the api key for my college project which involves making a website to rank the football players according to their statistics. It is a non commercial project and will be showcased on a website which has been registered asLink:Link: www.footballrankingsystem.in .Please mail me the api key as soon as possible as the project needs to be completed within a month.My email i'd is kushwahapratik28@gmail.Com
STATISTICALCIO (Napoli) 2 years ago
Hi,

I believe I submitted an application months ago, haven't heard anything yet. I just submitted another one last week, and would really like to get started with my project which completely depends on the OpenFooty API.

If you could chase up my application as well, I'd be a very happy developer

The application was registered under statisticalcio.
Thanks in advice for reply.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football