Forums / Developer Forum
Order: Newest / Oldest
Delay With API Key
FutbolEuropeo (Espanyol) 3 years ago
I send a request for an API Key for 4 weeks ago and I do not have news about this. Can help me?    Pd: Excusme for my english
FutbolEuropeo (Espanyol) 3 years ago
Why anyone answer my questions?
Jawn (Liverpool) 3 years ago
It's been somewhat of a busy time around here, we apologize for any hold-up. Please remain to be as patient as possible, we'll try to get it to you ASAP
Matt (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Hi FutbolEuropeo,

We are reviewing applications as fast as we can the interest has been greater than we anticipated. Can you tell me the website or email the application was registered under and I can give you an accurate timescale
Bowsie (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Hey, I sent an application recently from stevekeogh[at]gmail.com and I would like to know approximately how long it takes to process an application. I'm developing a fantasy football site at the moment and wondering whether to wait to use your API or perform some delightful screen-scraping. Thanks
Applications are taking about 2 weeks to review
FootballBlog (Sheffield United) 3 years ago
Hi,

I put in a request for an API Key around 3 or 4 months ago and tried again recently but I haven't heard anything. I understand you're busy but is there anything you can do? I would LOVE to you OpenFooty on my Football Blog.

The email I used was hewsy10[at]gmail.com

Jimmy
Hi Jimmy,    I chased up your application and you should be receiving your key in the next few days.
Joakim (Valencia) 3 years ago
Hi,

I believe I submitted an application months ago, haven't heard anything yet. I just submitted another one today, and would really like to get started with my project which completely depends on the OpenFooty API.

If you could chase up my application as well, I'd be a very happy developer

The application was registered under joakimstai at that very common gmail domain.

Thank you!
Joakim (Valencia) 3 years ago
Bump...
Hi Joakim,    Sorry about the delay we have reviewed your application and will be in contact shortly to get some further details.
FootballBlog (Sheffield United) 3 years ago
Cheers guys! I got my key!
STATISTICALCIO (Napoli) 3 years ago
Hi,

I believe I submitted an application months ago, haven't heard anything yet. I just submitted another one last week, and would really like to get started with my project which completely depends on the OpenFooty API.

If you could chase up my application as well, I'd be a very happy developer

The application was registered under statisticalcio.
Thanks in advice for reply.
Ronakjain39 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hi my name is pratik.I have applied for the api key for my college project which involves making a website to rank the football players according to their statistics. It is a non commercial project and will be showcased on a website which has been registered asLink:Link: www.footballrankingsystem.in .Please mail me the api key as soon as possible as the project needs to be completed within a month.My email i'd is kushwahapratik28@gmail.Com
Saintybalboa (Liverpool) 12 months ago
Hi, I only posted my application about a week or so a go, just making sure you recieved it, sainty11cardiff@hotmail.co.uk

I'm developing an app to compare team stats to their results, just experimenting with the data. If ypu could let me know that would be great.

Cheers,

Marty
Sirwanimayur (Manchester City) 12 months ago
I have applied a month before or so, still no ans, Can you please check. I applied from givemefootie@gmail.com
Mshelley (Newport County) 10 months ago
I applied for an API key over a year ago for oldfootballshirts.com

I tried to request again but get a message saying I've already applied and will be contacted shortly.

We want to display team info on our team pages and maybe even sort the teams on our league pages according to current standings - that would be really cool!

Is there a problem? Has my application gone off-side?!

Thanks

Mark
CrucifixArnaud (Chelsea) 10 months ago
I have applied one month ago, no news. Applications are still open?
Txt3rob (Liverpool) 8 months ago
I am still waiting also.    I am going to be extremely light usage of the api unless a match is on for LFC and that's it.
Tetsujin1979 (Manchester City) 7 months ago
Have any of the people on the thread received their API keys?
I've requested mine from tetsujin1979@gmail.com over six months ago with no response!

Just tried applying again and got the "Your email is already on our records. We will be in contact shortly" message

Kick4Life - changing lives through football