Forums / Developer Forum
Order: Newest / Oldest
API Key Expired?
Lotophage (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I've come back to playing around with OpenFooty after not touching it for months and I'm getting a quota limit exceeded error when I make any API calls. I haven't given my key to anyone and I haven't used it in quite some time. Could it have expired for some reason?

Thanks,
Chris
Matt (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
We recently suspended API keys that had shown no activity in the last few months. If you let me know the name/company name you applied under I will to get the key reactivated
Hi Matt, thanks for getting back to me. My name is Chris Dove. I'm an individual so I unfortunately don't remember what company name I may have used. A likely candidate is lotophage. Dyndns. Org. If it helps you look up my info, I can email my invite code and/or API key.

Thanks,
Chris
I'm still getting 'Daily Quota Limit Exceeded' errors. Had a chance to re-activate my API key yet? Company name should be lotophage. Dyndns. Org

Thanks,
Chris
Cyril (Le Mans) 3 years ago
Hi Matt,

I have the same issue than Lotophage. The Company name/website is Footbalistic.com.

If you could reactivate my key, that would be great.
Thanks!
Account has been reactivated
Cyril (Le Mans) 3 years ago
Thanks !
Joeegan (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Hi Matt, I also seem to be getting the quota exceeded error: joeegan.co.uk, cheers
Done
Hi Matt, Thanks for that, I can retrieve results using my api key if I go point the browser at the api.footytube.Org/1.0/league.GetTable?Api_key=x

However, If I do it from my domain name I'm getting the following error:

XMLHttpRequest cannot load Link: api.openfooty.org/1.0/league.getTable?api_key=x.... Origin Link: joeegan.co.uk is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin.

The api key I'm using ends in 189

Is it possible that you joeegan.Co.Uk is not associated with that api key?
HouseofType (Middlesbrough) 3 years ago
Hi Matt,

We're also getting the quota exceed error. The company name will be House of Type under the name Web Team.

If we could get our key reactivated, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Done
Ta
Oelmekki (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Hello Matt, I have the same issue, even if in our case, requests are done every weeks.

I made the development for Demba Ba's website. I don't remember quite well too what names I put into the api request form, but I think it should be my name (Olivier El Mekki) as name et Demba as company.

Can you do something about that?

Thanks
Account reactivated
Jdaining (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Hey! Name is Justin Daining. I applied for an API key then went missing for a few months.... Any chance I can get that set up again? I believe I registered under justindaining.com

Thanks!

Justin
M323speed (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hello Matt,
Can you please check if my request for a key is still in the process or do I need to resubmit my request.
Thanks
Designelement@gmail.com is the email it was registered under

Kick4Life - changing lives through football