Forums / Developer Forum
Order: Newest / Oldest
API Key - Delay?
M323speed (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hello All,
I had applied for my key about 2 months ago and yet to hear anything or any follow-up, I tried filling out the contact form a couple of times and I have yet to hear anything. I know you guys are busy but is there anyway I can get a timeframe of when I would receive my key as I am very anxious to get my application in the works.

You guys are doing a great job thanks for all your hard work.

Kyle Anderson
Designelement@gmail.com
Jsmdevelopment (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hi,

I'm in the same boat as M323speed, although I applied about 2/3 weeks ago.

I'm really looking forward to using this api and would like to know when guys are sent out?

footytube is an excellent site, and recommend it to anyone who has missed out on footy highlights or news or for some stats. Top work guys.

Cheers
Matt (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
What name was your application/website under?
Jsmdevelopment (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hi Matt, sorry I didn't realise you had posted a reply. I ended up submitting another API request, the application/user agent is "BeatTheBookie". I Hope to hear from you guys soon. Thanks again
Birbo (Sampdoria) 2 years ago
Hi all,

I applied 2 Weeks ago....

It would be great to receive the api key, just for beginning developement

Thanks for your work

Birbo

Matt (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Sent
M323speed (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Does this mean mine was sent as well. If so where does it go to, my email?
Birbo (Sampdoria) 2 years ago
Hi Matt    I didn't receive anything (My Mail-Adress: info[at]mannala.com).    Thanks for resending the key
Wembley (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Dear staff
Thanks for your great job, developing such a useful API and publishing in open license.
But same as others, I could not receive API key, though I sent a request some weeks ago....
I wonder if you couldn't reply cause of my leaving blanks on the request form.
Did I have to input something in "user agent" field?
If so, please let me resend my request with correct inputs, or tell me why I can not receive my key.
My address is wembley. Jp[at]gmail.com
Thank you.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football