My opinions be happy to comment
Casillas- too early to judge him, he's not disappointed
Marcello- very good, underestimated, he's got skills
Albiol- made the mid defence kinda better
Ramos- ok
Kaka- very fast and is everywhere
Gago- has had some good shots this season
Diarra- he was better last season
Ronaldo- has scored a lot, not had so many chances but has scored the ones he got
Benzema- not good so far, needs to step it up
Raul- has missed some good chances, doesn't do much
Guti- awesome so far, really suprised me this season
Nistlerooy- good comeback
Futbol1989 (Newcastle United) 5 years ago
How on earth can you comment on the team after 3 games? You say its too early to judge casillas, but Diarra is written off, even though he scored the other week, you don't make sense. At least wait till xmas, when they've played more games in la liga and the champions league
Hithere (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I watched this game.... It was actually quite a boring game until the 74th minute when Ronaldo got his second
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Absolutely true.... Despite of the win, I didn't see that intensity i've seen in the match against Zurick.... I hope they were playing at the other team level just because they saving energy for a really hard game
Karasaku (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Yes going on Benz
Amayel (PSG) 5 years ago
Benzema scores, good for him !  Ronaldo is present everything is fine in madrid !
Theshid (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Good to see Van Nistelrooy, first game first goal what a player always a goal in mind. Great goal from Benzema too even he didn't shine too much it's still early in the season so I don't worry about him, he got what it takes to be a great player for Real Madrid
Gray1 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Van Nistelrooy.... The goal king is back
SunnyBoi (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Barca still better
Chlor (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Finally, Real Madrid is leading the BBVA. Go on
Uconn2004 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Ronaldo and real madrid as a whole are looking good
RealMadrid4life (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Very bad performance by Real Madrid today, I was expecting to see more of kaka' and diarra today but they both showed up a bit rubish, [C.] Ronaldo was amazing! 1st minute goal and the reassurance goal at the end. Then I started recognizing the team Ruud, Benzema and Guti simply stunning!
Topdawg122 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
5-0 is a bad performance?
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 5 years ago
Mate you got five goals and a clean sheet you just named four great perfoming players on the day and still not happy
Topdawg122 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Great game! I'm glad Ramos and Nistlerooy are back
Jman008 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Xerex got thrashed, I was watching the game. Xerez wernt playing bad at all. But once Madrid scored the 2nd goal, they were just completed done and they didn't even bother chasing the ball. I'm guessing Ronaldo has silenced many people who said the only way he can score is through spot kick. He always scores
MDK187 (ADO Den Haag) 5 years ago
VAN THE MAN HE DID IT again. Hope te see him back on the dutch national sqaud soon
Omar (Arsenal) 5 years ago
He retired from international football after the Euro 2008. You won't see him anymore
DiegoFC (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
And he just got injured again
MDK187 (ADO Den Haag) 5 years ago
He did retire under van basten as coach. But in a interview with dutch television he openly asked the new coach to get him in the sqaud for the world cup

Kick4Life - changing lives through football