Forums / Deportivo Xerez
Order: Newest / Oldest
Deportivo Xerez V Real Madrid, Feb 13
Mafiaboss (Manchester United) 4 years ago
This was no test for Madrid. Simple team and easy win. I guess they are fighting for something in the league...
Devang (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Nice match kaka was outstanding
Jakub101 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Yes ronaldo is finally doing something positive and its all thanks to KAKA. Welll time to catch Barca guys! I want to see a final stretch of games where the title is at stake!
BlahUnited (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Bullet Header By Ronaldo!
Milado (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Wow see ronaldo and kaka are the rock what a nice game play by both of them I love to see see ronaldo on scoring mood.... !
Ricio78 (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Great player [C.] ronaldo.... I also like kaka but I think milan feel good to give him to real
8teve (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Kaka and Ronaldo are deadly together!
Realmcoy (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Expect more to come too!
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 4 years ago
They dominated trough whole match and the question was how many goals will they score. It was nice to see 2 fantastic players like Kaka and Kiki combine together. But I like Barca more
Costix (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Time for ronaldo to go back to mu
Oogom (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Whats a good channel that perhaps has a commentator that speaks english?
Gilgamesh (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I was hoping Xerez would impress in their first ever Primera season but so far it looks like they're gonna' be relegated to the 2nd division after this season!

As for Real Madrid, they're playing well lately so this season is gonna' be pretty tight, just the way I like it! The outcome of the classico will be very important this time so I'm hoping it would be good 'cause the last one was a bit disappointing
Eder09 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
La liga is very close now barca? Real?
RMRonaldo9 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Nice goals.... Real is going to became the 1st place if Barca makes any mistakes...
Wizie01 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
That's if you don't lol
Alexkidd (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Kaka with ronaldo are making magic!
TheKing10 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Commentator is Anoying.... !

Kick4Life - changing lives through football