Deportivo Xerez V Real Madrid, Feb 13
Standardmen (Standard de Liège) 4 years ago
Ronaldo should has scored six times !
Adi14 (FC Dinamo Bucuresti) 4 years ago
What a game made Ronaldo and Kaka. Good game
Lytsdb (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Kakà.... Great player.... Wrong team
TheN4Sr (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
He's still adjusting. I agree with you to some extent. Kakà wouldn't have been a great addition to Barca because Iniesta and Xavi already do his job well.

Valencia def could have used Kakà for him to be effective + have real chance at championship. David, Silva, Kakà -- would've worked great together.

Otherwise, he's fine at Madrid
R34lmadrid (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Looks like ronaldo and kaka are starting to get along well, hope this continues    And then even the whole team gets used to eachother
Katrina (Barcelona) 4 years ago
This was a good game that real madrid played but unfortunately they just can't match barca and cr9 can't match messi. Do you see how much guys it takes to stop messi lol, cr9 right now is not even better than rooney or drogba. Messi is in a class by himself
TheN4Sr (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
I would've yelled at you if you weren't hot
Chelo (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Same over here mate.... I just hate barcelona fans sometimes.... But I gues you can do what ever you want when you're that hot :/
Forzajuve5467 (Juventus) 4 years ago
Messi is way overated
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Messi overated. .... Do you even know whut football is.... .... Messi is the most exciting player to watch and he scoring goals with ease.... And with soo much pace and skils.... He deserve the best player in the world title...
Giuri (Barcelona) 4 years ago
A game they had to win, but well done. Props to Kaka for his assist to that third goal, most players would have gone down and whined about not getting a penalty
Ronnie19 (Everton) 4 years ago
Kaka back to wright form
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Ronaldo is amazing, I do not like it but I must admit he is the best striker in recent years. Despite injury and suspension. He scored 17 goals in 17 games (liga + champion's league)
Aliko (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Good game nothing to say! CR9 back to score his goals which is very nice.... Very important to Real to have him. Kaka is also doing well with CR9.... Go on!
Stan182 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Ronaldo+Kaka have the best partnership in Real....
And yes damn the commentator is annoying.... Just wish no words starting with "R" come out or else he'd go rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr all the time....
Forzajuve5467 (Juventus) 4 years ago
Lol idk I kinda found it funny sometimes I would even catch myself doint the rrrrrrrrrrrrr with the commentatioters lol
MrOlav (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Doing better each match
Uconn2004 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
What a header from ronaldo
Jjgomes (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Looks like finally kaka and ronaldo started to understand each other! That's good for madrid but a bad news for barca....
Tatabox (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Real Madrid is looking a little better
Maxumbrella (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Wow. That guy really loves his rr's

Kick4Life - changing lives through football