Forums / Deportivo Xerez
Order: Newest / Oldest
Deportivo Xerez V Real Madrid, Feb 13
FutureMUplayer (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Did someone watch how Drenthe played wow he is amazing he should get more chances the "Hollandian Ronaldinhiho!"
Sissoko (Manchester City) 4 years ago

And why on earth did liverpool had to sell Arbeloa, he seems unsung heroe both at real and his time anfield.... Damy rafa spoils his foundtions every time
Rafa wanted him to stay but Arbeloa felt that Real is better for him
Nautilus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Looks like real is really starting to play beautiful football. I still don't like them, and in my opinion barca is and will be the better team for the next few years. But who knows.
At the moment there are again 4 teams playing excellent football in europe. Barca, real, chelsea and manu. I guess on of them will gain the cl-title. It's just too hard to beat them. They only can beat one another
Shanki (Manchester United) 4 years ago
You forgot inter to mention...
Gud11man (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Real are starting to gel there defence is starting to work well they haven't conceded any goals maybe one against deportivo but they have improved great deal and by march they as benitez and capello have said will be unbeatable as for the champion league I think clarence sedorf is right man utd are not the favorites they have become a one man team as for barca yes they are at present the best team in the world but at present they have begun to wobble a bit not playing the same fluid football and are not playing at there best they are missing etoo should not have been sold ibrahimovic is crap don't rate him my fav for te champions league is chelsea
Ronaldo is just unstoppable he scores every game brilliant player I wish to see him back after a few seasons
Thanai (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Cristiano Ronaldo 2 goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
MorningLight (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
What it was all about when those guys showed that papers?
Shanki (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Real's defence is still weak, if they improve there defence then they can win against barca, otherwise no chance.
Kaka and ronaldo is not enough to win against barca
Eaglefox12 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Naah! I think if they both gel well, I don't think barca can do enough...
SaintIker (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
What when they've conceded only 2 more goals than barca? Take a look at the league table some time
Hassano (Manchester United) 4 years ago
3 nill baby!
Beautiful goals
Especially ronaldos
Ronaldo and kaka combined very well today
Adamaus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Yea ronaldo and kaka did really well. Would be good to see more of that in the future
Obviously not against us.... You shouldn't wish something like that.... You never know, it might come true and bite our asses....
Mo96afa (Barcelona) 4 years ago
It's xeres for god sake!
Mo96afa (Barcelona) 4 years ago
XEREZ**
Farjay (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Great goals from ronaldo.... Real is really starting to put it all together.... This should be more exciting now for barca
Adamaus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
That spanish commentator is rrrrrrrrrrealy annoying
TheN4Sr (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
I AGREE!
CNichols (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Pretty average game from Real, but I guess it shows what happens when you bring individual stars to the team, they end up getting you those goals you need in tight games. Great work from Kaka and Ronaldo
Cdutd (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Ronaldo is King!
Real ran a riot in the second half.... Ronaldo's heading was more like a footed shot.... Keep even didn't see it I guess
Ruben (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
What a bullsh*t, why is Ronaldo so good? The 2 goals that he scored weren't 'wow'. I found it sad news that Raul is leaving, he's still the number 1 for me...
TheN4Sr (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
LOL @ broken English
Forzajuve5467 (Juventus) 4 years ago
Is raul leaving real or retiring cause those are two diff things and raul has like two or three more years oh him he is a great player he shouldnt leave this early he should play until he is like 37 or 38 I think he is amazing
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Nicely done guys.... Very well deserved win and a brilliant performance from Madrid.... Kaka ronaldo both a playing very well since their arrival.... Keep it going....
))))))))))

Kick4Life - changing lives through football