Forums / Deportivo Xerez
Order: Newest / Oldest
Deportivo Xerez V Real Madrid, Feb 13
R9Phenomenon (Chelsea) 4 years ago
No matter what they do, Real Madrid just can't replicate the audacity and authority of the first galacticos era of R9, Zizou, Figo and Becks.... The new bunch just seems to be higher on their ego's than doing the talkin with their feets
Barcelona9 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I completely agree!
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Two c***s.... So birds of a feather.... Both of you would agree on that dumb s**t.... The fcking team has just formed & they weren't even together for a year.... You ppl are just fcking stupid
R9Phenomenon (Chelsea) 4 years ago
That is what pussy's (Madridista23) like you say all the time
BornMANU (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Raul will be real forever, ronaldo's too arrogant for his own good, benzema just wants to play and Kaka is always a team man.... They'll need some time to work and out
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 4 years ago
I'm still waiting for Benzama and Higuian to be teamed up front on a regular basis. They seem like a dangerous combination
TheN4Sr (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Where is all this "arrogant" crap coming from?! Show me one instance of Ronaldo's arrogance other than that tantrum he threw at Old Tafford for getting subbed out! He celebrates, what player doesn't! Don't like his smile, fine. Don't like his style, why should you care. Don't care for his face, then don't look at it. Sick and tired of hearing people with bad judgment sling words around without giving a s**t.

You don't care for the hype surrounding him then leave it at that. Is his shoulder shrug too smug for you? Did the Rooney wink tip you off, think what you want. I'm picking this fight because people are too loose with words and typically have no remorse in saying crap without knowing how to back it up.

Agreeing with the rest of the sheep does not make your opinion of someone correct. It's pretty safe to figure that Madrid gets that they have to work as a team by now. Its not some TV show or play where each member on the cast have conflicting characteristics. They're simply football players getting paid a s**t load to do their job. I'm tired of all the judging. Pussies if you ask me!

If you're jealous of their groupies I suggest you pick up a football and start practicing. This is all well deserved for calling someone arrogant and you truly have no idea! Why should we care right? They've got it all and we don't. Piss poor
Tanmay 4 years ago
Wow quite a speech. CR is a fantastic player, everyone knows that. But he has been arrogant plenty too. Watch him play for portugal in the the 2006 world cup - he was always trying to go solo, and was full of unnnecessary antics. He has cooled down quite a bit since then and I like him more for it. Clearly he is also a better player, although I'm not claiming that it's because he's more humble.

So my response is: I'm willing to give you that CR is a living legend in football, but I have a mild dislike for the character that he is in the public realm, and at one point I hated it. All that while, I never thought he isn't incredibly talented. It's possible to like his football and not him as a public figure, and there's nothing wrong with it
Pito316 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Well said TheN4Sr
Ramesis (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I seem to be recalling vague incidents where ronaldo 1. Kicked out at an opponent in a game 2. Took a penalty but missed it, and kept cryin eventho benzema managed to score it and didn't celebrate with him (same game btw). 3. Celebrated like he scored in extra time of the world cup final after scorin a tap in from a well worked real move, and got sent off for takin off his shirt. 4. Swung at an opponent's face and broke his nose, and once again got sent off for it. Heck.... How many defenders do you know that have picked up more reds than him.

You can't exactly be humble and low key if you've picked up 2 reds and 2 yellows from playin as a striker.

Not a bad game today though.... Kaka's quality
Ramesis how typical of you.... I bet you don't Remember Messi scoring with his hands twice in one season & spitting at players, swinging his elbows at players & only didn't connect with their face because the other player was so tall right? .... Do us all a favour and STFU because you Barca hypocrites never see anything your players do but are always talking s**t about someone else
Ramesis (Barcelona) 4 years ago
WTF.... Typical of me? You don't fking know me you prick! And what you're sayin is bullshit. Whilst bein the best, messi wants nothin but to unselfishly and unconditionally serve his team and give 100% every game, and anyone wit a brain can tell he's not a dikhead unlike christiana. And even if he did all the s**t you claimed he did, how the f#%$@ does that change anythin about what Christiana did?!? You think that by attckin messi that somehow changes the kind of person CR is which is a load of crap.

Barca has the most honest, candid player (after arshavin) in the form of Xavi. I don't see why when anyone mentions christiana its almost automatic to bring messi in the argument.
So stop cussin and go home
@Ramesis. First of all your connections in those examples demonstrate a fan's ignorance more than a player's arrogance, lol. You're a great example of bias. Think about it!

1. Ronaldo (never) kicked out an opponent, that's a referee's job. Get that correct first of all. The man was playing for his country at the time, not ManU.
2. Ronaldo cries a lot, so when he missed the pk and Benzema didn't.... You automatically assume its because he was jealous Benzema got a tally and he didn't. Give me a MF'ing break. Research heuristics.
3. You complain about him taking off his shirt. I can't argue with you too much there, but if you don't like his celebrations then leave it at that.
4. The recent nose break he got red carded for was (clearly) an accident.... The replay of that incident is beyond speculation.

Madridista23 thought it was typical of a Barca fan to pic out all of that nonsense you mentioned. I say it's typical of a biased & ignorant hater to do so. There are many Barca fans who see the facts for the facts. Others slander because it's fun to piss off opposing fans. Some truly believe CR is arrogant. I'd like to pretend I really don't care but people like them just annoy me!
Barcelona9 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Those of you who say Kaka was a waste of money$ there is your answer. Yes Ronaldo scored 2 goals but who gave them, Kaka. So don't say kaka as a waste
Nadzad9090 (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Nice and good game by real madrid.... And kaka is the best.... Keep it up.... Kaka...
LOL, Madrid have a lot of work to do before considering Barca again. This win is nice, but they truly need work. The coach has to do better
Hamilton (Arsenal) 4 years ago
To be honest, with the rate they are going they are ready for Barca right now
When it doesn't appear the players are trying there best, even though their shot counts and pass % are high, maybe people should start looking toward the coach for answers. O_0
Omar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Great to see Kaka creating chances again, especially the way he shielded the ball from Renan and passed instead of trying to shoot.

Arbeloa seems to have taken the example of Sergio Ramos in scoring
Yonotu (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Honestly its a disappointment that a team so expensive can't score more than 3 goals against the worst team on La Liga...
Your a fcking c**t
Brasilsam (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
What are you talking about Barcelona only beat them by 2 goals and real beat them both times by 3.... That was a realy stupid comment
Nogards (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Haha @Madridista.... Class comment.... I don't like Madrid much but that's just because I'm 1. Jealous of the money spent honestly and 2. Sprees like that inflate the transfer market
@Nogards.... I love fans like you, honest and just (no sarcasm). I'm a Madrid and Yankees fan coincidentally. Both have money and spend it on the acclaimed. Yet I truly see your point in the matter. Glad you can present a good point for a change
BluenoseNo1 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
How were real madrid not at least 4-0 up by half time they need to be more ruthless and less relient on ronaldo and kaka
Gud11man (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
That's a typical comment from a barca fan always talking out of there a%%e hence that's why in spain they are known s the arses
Zgame (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
This game was so boring in the first half I feel we should have done better but good goals and assist we picked up the game towards the end REAL madrid for life
Chelseaimt (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Haha ronaldo and kaka are learning how to play together! Mark my words and watch them make history
FutureMUplayer (Manchester United) 4 years ago
This can be awesome
Tomiswedd (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Ronaldo had SO many chances. He has a pretty significant effect. About two thirds of the highlights were of just him...
RickyRossBoss (Benfica Lisbon) 4 years ago
Ronaldo is very special player.... Viva Portugal Caralho
Tavii (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Great teamwork from ronaldo and kaka, ronaldo should of easily got a hatrick today
2 goals is also good
Granadinho 4 years ago
Ronaldo is so damn good! Why did you have to leave EPL
His dream was to play for Real but he will come back to us one day
Shanki (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Yes he will...
Eaglefox12 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Call me crazy but if things don't go real's way this season, he might be heading back to old trafford.... just a thought!
Sasidhar (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Good job Real! Seems like Kaka is slowly finding his form back.

I didn't like Ronaldo before but he is definitely growing on me. I think he has become more humble as well.

Of course, I still think Messi is leagues better than him (or anyone else in the world) but I do like watching Ronaldo now

Kick4Life - changing lives through football