Forums / Deportivo Xerez
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Deportivo Xerez, Apr 24
[account-removed] 4 years ago
What the hell?    How many cards were given?    Did every player really receive a card?    WOw
Rayrulesohye (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Shocking! Spanish refs are terrible imo
Zeora (Barcelona) 4 years ago
If you watched the game Xerez deserved those yellow and red cards. They really played dirty. They could easily injure someone
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Yeah I agree with Zeora.    But this loss ensured relegation, and they got mad so they took it out on Barca player
Kikirikat (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal real madrid sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks
Pauldodon (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Xerez's total shots is less than cards given    Xerez win 11 - 2 over Barcelona    Hahahahahaha'
Azteca12 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
They are spanish commentators and they are annoying but at least there not as boring as american commentators its like your watching golf
JesuSaves (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Sadly I have to agree even though I'm from the you. S. It's really hard for me to watch football in you. S commentary, it really doesn't fit
Angelo (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Ooooo. Hhoooooowowoo amazing goal by Mario!
Icarus505 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Ibra better play better against Inter! We need everybody to play top football!
Tig3r94 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Jeffren is coming out to be something, nice slip, I bet he did it on purpose, lol! And nice play by barca ibra instead of shooting passes to henry, GOAL! And yaya's little megsy on a xerez player, simple. 3-1 to inter in san siro and kept that score for 30 minutes and against xerez 3-1 to us and kept that score for 35 minutes, I think there's something going on here. We may win champions league semis which means WE WIN champions league final. C'mon wednesday....come come come. Can't wait 4 atmosphere WITH 98, 000 FANS!
TOESIS (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Surely you can't say that your accomplishment is equal to that of inter's? That just seems a bit weird to me. It will be quite the match, and inter won't play like they did last week. Now they will be more aggressive defensively and will not be scored on at all costs. It will not be as exciting a game as everyone thinks, and I'm predicting a 0-0 draw
POOR ref he had to pull out 12 cards both yellow and red. ONE FOR US though. just look at how many xerez have!
Tomiswedd (Manchester United) 4 years ago
How does that make him poor? You haven't said whether the cards weren't deserved
OMG, I was just sayin. How many times does a ref in a game pull out 12 cards? K mayb poor wasn't the word to use but just sayin y'know wow loads of cards there. Chelsea WILL WIN title. Unless they loose to liverpool but liverpool will purposly loose so that MU do not win title. Lol. Sly but I want NANI to win title he's been amazing. You saw his goal in champions league and his lovely chip over totenham gk
Cronaldoisgay (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Jefferen is all over the place. I think he shows up at games and pepe tells him to play whatever. He's played RB, MF and WF.... Great utility player to have
JesuSaves (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Ibra made that tap-in look classy! I love the little poke he did
M1keey420 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I agree.... Classy!
BIJACK (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Surely, the Ref was high lol
Nah man you had to watch the last 20 minutes, So many fouls commited by Xerez, but they were just mad, they got relegated
TiKiGoD (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Beautiful goal be xerez
You know it's a great day when TiTi and Ibra score!
I don't know why they played so early
BartoZZ10 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Nice goal by Bermejo, this could be the goal of his life

Kick4Life - changing lives through football