Forums / Deportivo La Coruña
Order: Newest / Oldest
Deportivo La Coruña Chat
Xterminator (Arsenal) 4 years ago
No is commenting on this post I can believe
I still can't bileive that no one is posting a single comment here
This is my third comment in this post I don't think any once else will even post here
Nols128 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Just to ruin it for you. Here's a post. I'm also surprised there isn't a single post on here
Mayankgerrard (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Merry christmas guys.... !   Enjoy.... !
Dimash1 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Why so many draws? Depor should try to win more games to qualify champion league
Nols128 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
True, the thing is the don't have that great of an offense compared to how well they defend
Tomiswedd (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I don't think they're making a conscious effort not to try win. There's a difference between trying to win and winning...
Roma24 (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Goals can't keep flowing like this. The good is 2. Time to lock shop or get some more fire power. I am for defence, as long as the opponent can't score they can't win. Just make sure depo squeezes in one or 2. With some attackers looking to separate themselves from the big clubs to get into a world cup squad it would be an ideal transfer window period for depo
Dimash1 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
They lost because many player are injured. Especially Guardado didn't play last two games after team played fantasticaly, came back from 0-2 down with Valencia at Copa de rey. I think everyhing will ok, after few players will join
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Can't WAIT TO MEET YOU GUYS IN THE NOU CAMP AHAHAHAHAHAH
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Hahah this looks so stupid lad! But I know your game your just cheering any team that picked up points against madrid until the end of the season
0Kaiser07 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Dep. La coruña fans  What are you opinions of Colotto and Guardado?  Los fanaticos de Dep. La Coruña que opinan de Colotto why Guardado?
[account-removed] 3 years ago
What deportivo fans? They barely fill they're own stadium down in spain
[account-removed] 4 years ago
In your past 5 games, you guys lost 4 times and draw 1 time....come on you guys
Youngy (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
We beat them as well
Rayplaybass (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Good! Time to go down like a corona....  What you did to Awate was fudged up!
Alexx1 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Is Andres Guardado back from being injured?
Jkozlovsky (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Scoring keeper!
Mejay (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Very sad day for you guys.... No one deserves relegation. So, play better next time.... Seeing your boys crying is not easy...
Alexx1 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Animo
Danmx (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 3 years ago
Sad day. I would have liked anyone else to be relegated except Depor. I know you will bounce back though, La Liga needs you

Kick4Life - changing lives through football