Forums / Denmark
Order: Newest / Oldest
Portugal V Denmark, Oct 8
Mvspanol (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Living proof that every team in the euro should never ever ever underestimate la selecção! Whats with all these people suggesting that portugal do not need ronaldo/ nani is a better asset to the team? Did you not see that beautiful ball from the left into the box to hook up with nani? Awesome pass, awesome finish. Buena suerte a portugal
SzakalNH (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Portugal have currently the best wingers in the world
Gsiofy (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I agree
M1keey420 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Sure do...
Nightplayers (Manchester United) 3 years ago
IF NANI scored a hat trick, then that will be awsome
Gsiofy (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Lovely Nani, nice match, euro qualifiers are sweet
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Nani and [C.] ronaldo in good form at the same time is a beautiful thing to watch. It's interesting to see nani outshining [C.] ronaldo! The toolbag ronaldo thinks he's a striker now and nani seems to be taking over as play-maker
Messi4barca (Barcelona) 3 years ago
When was the last time portugal plyed this good.... Ronaldo had 5 shot on target and score one tha's very good
8teve (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Great win by Portugal.    God I hate these videos with music though!
N3razzurri (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
What a battle between that Danish goalkeeper and Nani! He put up a good fight but Nani simply stole the show with his two goals and a assist. Really a wonderful play from Nani, the music just added to the drama, I hope he keeps up this form because if he does I'll definitely buy him next time for my dreamfooty
Juve170 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Did nani actually do that flip?
Jamal5246500 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Nooo.... It was photoshoped
RealMadrid4life (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Looooool
Champi0n (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Ronaldo must be jealous from Nani's amazing form, and great skills he is showing the young lad! Really good game for him, and good win for Portugal
Pucker (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Nani Second Was A Beauty, Deserved Man Of The Match. Lets Hope He Comes Back To United In That Form
Silverwolf (Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata) 3 years ago
This performance made by Denmark's defence was the funniest I've ever seen. Pathetic!
HenryK (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Thank god ronaldo is gone from the premier league. He tries to win every game on his own. What a twat!
Wallopwanderer (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I doubted nani for years. Fair play to him! Ronalwho?
Kodyx (Juventus) 3 years ago
Nice nani !

Kick4Life - changing lives through football