Forums / Denmark
Order: Newest / Oldest
Netherlands V Denmark, Jun 9
Jezzeeh (NAC) 2 years ago
The dutch where clearly better, man they had like 20 chances?

But you see it's football and the one who scores wins

Concrats Danemark!
RajaSuper (PSV) 2 years ago
Agree with you! How many chances do you need to score. RVP, Affelay, Robben, Huntelaar.... Mennn normally they score at least 1. But smart counter play by the Danish and it show the weakness in the defence. Terrible defending by Heitinga on that goal.... So indeed, congrats Denmark!
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Yea but Denmark had the better chances on goal, the Dutch were better in the first 20 mins, it was the Danish from there on until the end great defending and composure on the ball from Denmark they make the Dutch look pretty average most of the time in the second half.... I do think the Dutch are underachievers though they are likely going out with Germany and Denmark on top of the table, now the Netherlands must beat the Germans which is highly unlikely at this moment...
RajaSuper (PSV) 2 years ago
Gotta' fix the pie-chart! Very frustrating to click like 100 times...
Reubinho (Feyenoord) 2 years ago
Dissapointed in my country, makes me feel sad to see them play like this...
Kodyx (Juventus) 2 years ago
Tons of chances, no goal
Madsisawesome (Liverpool) 2 years ago
DENMARK!
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Denmark had the better chances on goal although the Dutch had more shots anyway most of the shots were long range. the Dutch were better in the first 20 mins, it was the Danish from there on until the end great defending and composure on the ball in the midfield the Denish make the Dutch look pretty average most of the time in the second half.... I do think the Dutch are underachievers though always dominating in qualifiers then crashes out in the big tournaments they are likely going out, with Germany and Denmark on top of the table, now the Netherlands must beat the Germans which is highly unlikely at this moment...
Deeppurple359 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
FIXED!
CheMaradona 2 years ago
What? Lol
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I've never understood why referee's don't give those. We NEED to beat Germany now and hope for a draw in the other match. Massive hole we are in now...
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Not to praise Germany over Portugal but I suspect you meant: you NEED to beat Portugal and hope for a draw with Germany
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ramin85 top post mate the Germans will be harder to beat and will look for a win
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I still don't understand Holland didn't win this game. It's going to be challenging to get past the group stage after this result.

But terrific goal from Krohn - Dehli even though the defending wasn't really that great :S
Vitruvius (Toronto) 2 years ago
Holland Portugal is going to be a spectacle. Expect some broken legs and red cards
Twk80 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Haha.... Like your comment there...
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Yeah that's possible, my man Pepe the butcher will have his day
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 2 years ago
World cup 2006
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 2 years ago
That games might be not be important, if they both fail to win on wednesday...
Nlst89 (RSC Anderlecht) 2 years ago
I've always said the dutch were overrated...
Hotahutcha (PSV) 2 years ago
We are indeed overrated, Our defence is really weak.... We do have some of the best attackers but if they only play well at their club and not on the national team then it's over pretty soon
Hotahutcha (PSV) 2 years ago
Sneijder played really well the rest was kinda meh, esp Van Persie was doing really bad
CheMaradona 2 years ago
Afellay was fantastic
Guidas (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Love an upset
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I thought Holland will win the cup this year hmmm...
Gabar (CDSC Cruz Azul) 2 years ago
It's still posible, if they don't want to be the eternal second place. Expect a terrible battle against the portuguese side
MuellersEleven (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Denmark is the European chelsea. Great defence ! Would be stunning to see them come out of the group of death

Kick4Life - changing lives through football