Forums / Denmark
Order: Newest / Oldest
Denmark V Portugal, Oct 11
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Danish Dynamite    Portugal owned
Ahmedical (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Viva Ronaldo, but Denmark looked quite solid
AlexDeSouza1907 (Fenerbahce SK) 2 years ago
Incredible goal but guys I think this HAS got to be the goal of the week... Probably even year... If someone would upload it that would be cool....

Girasoli (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Should have been 8-1  
Jerrold (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Portugal got owned. THere was no unity. Denmark looked fantastic
Petronos (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Wow! Denmark has really good players.... And I guess Ronaldo was not the most handsome and talented player here.... As a matter of fact the players from Denmark make him look like a monkey.... Great game for Denmark.... !
DirkVanBlumpkin (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Bendtner is playing some decent ball at the moment. Glad to see his loan move is paying off knew he had talent in him
Djbeltiburon (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Cracking from cristiano.... Still denmark should've battered them if I'm honest.... Deservedly topped da group...
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Denmark Was So Brilliant.... Could Have Been 4 0r 5 - 1 Easily...
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 2 years ago
It seems like Portugal can't cope with big strong players. Or maybe it's just there weak defence!?
Denmark scored 11 goals in 5 matches against Portugal in the last 3 years. Iceland scored 3 against them last week. I remember Germany won 3-2 and 4-0 in the last few years. Was there something about their coach noted/complained that the german players were so much taller....
I feel sorry for Dzeko and co. 2. Time in a row they meet the strongest team in the knock out
Kopcic (Bayern München) 2 years ago
f****n rigged
Joshtch (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Where the hell was Pepe?
Jerrold (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
And Coentrao and Carvalho or Bosingwa, what about danny or Almeida?
Dankasaurus (New York Red Bulls) 2 years ago
I can't wait until Ronaldo plays for the L. A. Galaxy
BagiK (FC Seoul) 2 years ago
Just wait about 10 years lol
Thias (Chelsea) 2 years ago
My word Ronny
[account-removed] 2 years ago
All portugal need to play with more heart and wear their heart on their selves that's way I have the up-most respect for figo cause he pored his heart out for his country. They got amazing talent but together they don't make a team its sad. If we had heart like germany or spain we would go a looong way.... Its sad to thin about it but true
Cameronjack18 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Havn't seen ronaldo score one of those in a while!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football