Forums / Denmark
Order: Newest / Oldest
Denmark V Portugal, Oct 11
LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Only one man is better than both Messi and Ronaldo, heskey!
Influence (Barcelona) 2 years ago
High?
Chanel92 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Someone didn't get the sarcasm?
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
High? No. High five!
NaniForLife (Manchester United) 2 years ago
KSIoljbet?
Edgooner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yeah, Cristiano Ronaldo is much better than Messi for his country. Messi, can't do much for his country alone. *coughs* that's a shame
Reventon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Indeed becasue when messi is on midfield and playing strike for argenina he can't do much for his country.... "cough"
Prawntheman (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Whilst Ronaldo does great as a striker or midfielder and as a midfielder he scores more than the average striker? *cough*
LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yeah.... NaniForLife got it
[account-removed] 2 years ago
That's because messi need inesta and xavi to make him look good.... Ronaldo is way better over all
KurdMilanesta (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Ronaldo never gonna' be as good as Messi he even act like a boy can't be a captens at all
Marcus6445 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
?
Buddy go be a retard somewhere else and give the guy some credit you italian fag
ElecktroNabi (Bayern München) 2 years ago
God Damn, even if you wanted to, you couldn't save that.... I don't think a goalie would want to save something so beautiful.... Well done Denmark, well deserved win, win against the odds
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Oh gosh. How ugly can portugal's defence get after carvalho's walk-out.... They need to serious reconstructed that back line without their rock.

And since when did denmark play great football? I think they are one's to watch for! They played a great game!
Marcus6445 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Sure Portugal have good talent, but talent is nothing without chemistry
Honskaj (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Eriksen! Fergie sign him up!
Which Portugal is this? North, East, West, South...
684shilmido (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Was Denmark's offense always so threatening?
Icon1zed (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Congrats to denmark to this terrific win against poorly looking portuguese.... !
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Portugal was without important defence players, but Danmark was excellent
R34lmadrid (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Very nice play by Denmark  Nice goal from Ronaldo
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 2 years ago
Denmark hav a great record against Portugal. In the 2010 WC qualifiers Denmark beat them at home and drew away. Denmark finished first and Portugal second in that group aswell
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You are partly right. DK won 3-2 in Portugal (with 2 goals in the last few minutes) and drew 1-1 in Copenhagen.
Yes DK won the group like this year. Sweden ended number 3.
This year Norway ended number 3
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 2 years ago
Yeah that's right my bad, even better record for Denmark though Kinda feel bad for Norway though, they deserved something this time
Portugal beat them this year 3-1 at home and the game they won in 2010 3-2 they lucked out big cause they got out played big time
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
As much as I dislike Ronaldo, he is just amazing from the freekick
BadGones91 (Olympique Lyon) 2 years ago
Well done to the Danes, they have played fantastically well just not here but through out the qualifiers and really deserve there place in Euro 2012. Rui Patricio was on fire in the Portuguese goal! Unlucky Portugal, they will make it also. Stunning free kick by Ronaldo I must say!
Partoba (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Denmark should have scored more. Nice play!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football