Forums / Denmark
Order: Newest / Oldest
Denmark V Portugal, Oct 11
TAIM2DAI (AC Omonia Nicosia) 3 years ago
Grats Denmark.

As for Ronaldo that was a brilliant FK but he needs to cut the diving s**t out of his game. Its sad to see the acceptance of theatrics in Spain affecting his game especially when United and SAF tried so hard to stop him doing it
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
LOL.... Sorry, I just could not contain myself
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 3 years ago
I'm am so embarrassed to say I am portuguese they played so bad and so stupidly that its not even funny. The coach made all the wrong chooses and one of them being leaving Bosingwa out of the list both of the goals denmark scored where his João Pereira's fault. Think that portugal did even deserve to go to the playoff I think norway played there hearts out and they should of had the chance. So embarrassed
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 3 years ago
I share your frustration, but it really is everyone's fault, not just João Pereira (his worst game ever) or Rolando (against Iceland)should be blamed. To put it in four words: we were major crap...
Brod40 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I agree that portugal were below their standard, but this is a GOOD danish team - no shame in getting beat by them
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 3 years ago
There is no shame in getting beat by denmark what I am embarrassed about is that we were in the euro 2012 in poland and Ukraine but we took ourselves out. That is the embarrassing part, we were in first place in the group not second. Like for the world cup in 2010 qualifiers we were in second and if we beat denmark we would of been in south africa. That were my frustration come from toward portugal. They werent even thinkin of denmark what portugal was hoping for was a win from holland (Netherlands) over Sweden and this would allow both portugal and denmark pass the qualifiers
Messionage (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Only portugese player happy with this result is probably cr7 lol.... Because guess what he scored....

Alright guys, that was supposed to be a joke, so don't go crazy.... Great free kick neverthless
Olefutebol (FC Tokyo) 3 years ago
Yeah good one buddy...
Komeni (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Rocket ronaldo
[account-removed] 3 years ago
The best free kick from Ronaldo!
Cryptex (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Bendtner looked like class player in the game
Brod40 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Bendtner has looked increasingly solid since his loan to Sunderland- not a rip on Arsenal by any means, but he seems to do better with teams that use him as an out-and-out target man
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Go Bendtner!
Wolvesdaman (Wolverhampton Wanderers) 3 years ago
Denmark!!!                
Dreamfooty14 (NE Revolution) 3 years ago
Still can't figure out why Ronaldo captains portugal. There are better players on the team to take charge. Ronaldo is one of the best, but he's just not leader material. Meireles, Pepe, or Carvalho (if he ever comes back) should take up that mantle until the Ronaldo can learn to keep himself under control
Padula1 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Marketing reasons, kids look up to him as a great player, but then to captain his country makes him look more important and professional
Hpharmail (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Great and exiting game. A lot of chances for both teams. I think it's sad though that Ronaldo and Nani were crying and diving every time there was physical contact. But Ronaldo showed that he can do other things beside diving. WHAT A GOAL! I think it's one of his best free kick goals ever. No keeper could ever stop that bullet!
Denmark played really great. Great attacking game, but also a fantastic defensive play. Silberbauer was outstanding and denied Ronaldo a lot of time. I'm really looking forward to the European Championship!
Zone425 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Denmark looked like they deserved the win...
Ponchoman17 (Internacional Porto Alegre) 3 years ago
Awesome. Absolutely awesome
Joej2 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I'm so happy for Bendtner!    
Basquiat (Barcelona) 3 years ago
He still sucks though
Hayleycomet (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Lol
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 3 years ago
He is always good for Denmark. And was good for Arsenal, when he is prober used in attack. Well Arsene Wenger made him look bad. Why would he put a really tall and not so fast player on the wing. And see how "great" Arsenal is the last 6-7 years and specially this year.... I rest my case!
Interpeer (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Come on, everybody knows that Bendtner is an average player.... Face it
Cyrilyon (Olympique Lyon) 3 years ago
Sorry but this time, we finished first. You're the only big country in playoff

Kick4Life - changing lives through football