Forums / Denmark
Order: Newest / Oldest
Denmark V Portugal, Oct 11
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Denmark played amazing, but as usual, Ronaldo scores an amazing freekick
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Portugal's goalkeeper was badass today. Denmark should've won by a great margin. Eriksen had a good game I think it's about time that kid came to epl. And ronaldo's fk was niiice
Pranith001 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I love portugal and I have to say watchin this is painful....
Where was the defence? And wth was up with the midfield?
We really need our key defenders back if we are going to even get into euro 2012
Porkchop88 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Horrible defence.... We are missing Ricardo Carvalho badly.... The only good thing from Portugal today was that beautiful knuckle ball by my boy Ronaldo.... World class strike!
Oakie (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I was just about to post a message about how bad Portugal's defence played or how easily Denmark's mids and strikers passed portuguese defenders, but I saw you posted that here.

Good luck to Portugal in the playoffs!

Congrats to Denmark! Outstanding result! Rommedahl has been playing really well for the national squad and same with Bendtner...
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Damn Denmark! You so fly!
Pito316 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Denmark is a great team. Outclassed Portugal today. Amazing freekick from Ronaldo gave me hope, but in the end it wasn't meant to be. I just hope whoever Portugal draws in the play-offs, they'll get the right results and go on to the finals!
Brod40 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
One of the most entertaining games of Euro qualifying - hats off to Denmark - when you look at their squad sheet, they have far less "talent" than the Portuguese, but they looked absolutely class today.

When the Danes find a rhythm, they play some excellent passing football
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 2 years ago
I enjoyed this. Well done Denmark!
Denmark for EURO 2012
Cevapi (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Amazing game by Denmark.  5:19 was offside btw
LWL91 (Juventus) 2 years ago
In this quality and angle you can't see it but it actually wasn't. Rommedahls feet are onside Portugals RB and that makes his run onside.... Should have score though :/
Man, you could see that run coming from a mile away, couldn't you? He was bending the hell out of it to stay on!
NZLfootballer (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Bendtner was stunning
Bendtner seems to be solid as long as he's not wearing an Arsenal shirt he and eriksen were a force to be reckoned with in this match
What a game this was!

Cristiano Ronaldo needs to dive more to win penalties.

Otherwise Portugal are gonna' have slimmer chances of qualifying the next round.

Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
Messi should do the same, otherwise Argentina will continue to be defeated by, with all due respect, teams like Venezuela and won't go to the World Cup...
Simoney (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Don't like seeing ronaldo lose a game.... But denmark was the better team
Is portugal the team with duplicate ronaldo, pussy nani and lazy meriles
Riajz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Baller89 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hater, get ready for a liverpool spanking this saturday okt 15 and don't worry Nani will be their to contribute

Kick4Life - changing lives through football