Forums / Denmark
Order: Newest / Oldest
Denmark V Portugal, Oct 11
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What a free kick by ronaldo. I hope we don't play portugal again in play offs lol even though we would give them a better game this time than last
Vonklee (1. Kaiserslautern) 2 years ago
Great work Denmark, judging by the highlights they could have easily won it by 3 or 4 had they been more clinical in front of goal
Trollen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
The simple fact alone that this highlights video has an overload of danish goal scoring opportunities makes me smile
Then there's the fact that if Ronaldo hadn't scored on the that free-kick (which he did, and very nice so I have to admit), you wouldn't even know he actually played
All in all just a great game!
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Wow ronaldo wow.... Well done denmark!
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 2 years ago
The people who voted Denmark as lucky obviously did NOT see the game!
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 2 years ago
It was really a great game. It had nerve, fine skills, great goals and even when Denmark was 2-0 up they were fully in control and could easily have scored 4-5 goals. 4-2 would have been a fair result.
Ronaldos goal was quite amazing
Slb11kp7 (Benfica Lisbon) 2 years ago
This was most likely the worst game portugal has played under paulo bento. Yeah we lost to argentina 2-1 but it was an unnecessary foul in the box that gave a last minute penalty. We did not play well at all and denmark had a marvelous game. Hopefully portugal gets it together for the play-offs. Viva portugal!
Whopperking (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Wish Pepe, Carvalho, or Coentrao were here, the defence is too shaky without them
Zimmjackson (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Dude! I don't care what anyone says, Bendtner is a baller
Socceric (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol hahaha
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Never say never when you have Nicklas Bendtner!
Olefutebol (FC Tokyo) 2 years ago
Portugal had a terrible game especially in the mid-field and defence. Denmark was all over them in the second half. Only Nani and Ronaldo seemed to have created chances and were somewhat of a threat. Nice goal by Ronaldo but Denmark deserved the win
Sagarmatha (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Is Portugal relegated from European cup?
Olefutebol (FC Tokyo) 2 years ago
They need to play in the play-offs to make it into EURO 2012
Harobi (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
What? Only 2-1? It could be like 5-0 or 6-0
Deepu7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Even bendtner scored against portugal.... Roflmao
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Awesome win for Denmark! Got 2 goals, should really had 3, 4, 5, but oh well they got them, I'm happy to see them get there, as of portugal, Ronaldo had a great strike at end, but too late, but guess there playing in playoffs or what?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football