Forums / Denmark
Order: Newest / Oldest
Denmark V Hungary, Oct 14
Nemmy (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Denmark started the match well, but after the goal Hungary was very self-confident and nearly doubled it's lead, good win for Hungary, if Hungary had a little luck during the qualification matches they could reach at least the 3rd place
Footytuben (Esbjerg fB) 5 years ago
The Danish players were still a bit drunk after celebrating the group victory
SzakalNH (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Great performance by the Hungarian goalkeeper. Could a new Gabor Kirlay?  As a leader is weak
Babaluga (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Gabor Kiraly not Kirlay .... And no, Babos unfortunately announced to retire from playing in the national team, after this match. He's already 36 years old. Marton Fulop and Peter Gulacsi are the goalkeepers of the future
Stitches115 (Fulham) 5 years ago
Babos had a remarkable game. With a bit of luck hungary could have very easily qualified for the playoff round
Nemmy (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Agreed
Jakub101 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
The goalie for hungary saved their life! Nice win
OsamaX15 (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Denmark = owned
Footytuben (Esbjerg fB) 5 years ago
Or Denmark = going to SA
Uconn2004 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
The hungarian goalie made some great saves to help hungary to victory
AVegas (Liverpool) 5 years ago
That Hungarian goalie was getting bombed> he had a great performance 2 keep his team alive, I think he was the player of the match
Rei1985 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
I think so too
Stitches115 (Fulham) 5 years ago
Absolutely man of the match
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Beautiful goal
Dkfighter (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Lucky goal
Wiseone (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Even though they were already guaranteed a spot, Denmark should have done way better especially in front of the home fans
Vegascoaster (Arsenal) 5 years ago
From what I can see from the highlights, Denmark should've won this by miles. And it would've worked too if it weren't for that pesky goalkeeper
Chelseakickass (Chelsea) 5 years ago
The hungarian is fantastic! Denmark simple let themselves down by letting in that goal
Whatsit2ya (Aalborg BK) 5 years ago
Vi kunne have gjort meget bedre mod Ungarn, men vi vil være I Sydafrika næste år, men vi er gode nok
Thanai (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Lucky game Hungary
Dkfighter (Arsenal) 4 years ago
They were too lucky!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football