Forums / Denmark
Order: Newest / Oldest
Denmark Chat
Fcmfcm (Manchester United) 4 years ago
WE LOVE DENMARK THEY ARE GOING TO VM IN AFRIKA
Krelle (Chelsea) 4 years ago
DANMARK!
And2206 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
TRA LA LA LA VI SKAL TIL afrika!  AYE AYE AYE DET bliver UDEN sverige!  
Whatsit2ya (Aalborg BK) 4 years ago
Kom nu Danmark! Sydafrika næste år!  
Jeg tror, det griup er ganske god. Vi bør være forsigtige, og håber vi can få mindst 7 til 9 point
Ikke en dårlig gruppe, Holland og Cameroun er them, eatch men Japan vil være forholdsvis let, jeg håber
Mayankgerrard (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Merry christmas guys.... !   Enjoy.... !
Kongen297 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Der er et yndigt land, det står med brede bølge....    Bla bla bla bla....    GO go Danmark
Thirsgaard (West Ham United) 4 years ago
Bøge. :
Kongen297 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Vm here we come  
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Group E with Denmark, Netherlands, Cameroon and Japan should be worth watching!
JaZoe (FC København) 4 years ago
Denmark is without a doubt the worlds greatest nationalteam!
Moussinho (Valencia) 4 years ago
I must say that Denmark really impressed me in the qualifications. The main reason mainly being the torturing of portugal, who couldn't beat denmark home or away. But the challenge is getting harder as they are about to face one of the best teams(and possibly contenders) in Holland, a very physical side in Cameroon, and Japan who I think will be easy to overcome. So tell me people, what do you think is Denmark's weakness?
Amror123 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Denmark's 23 man squad in South Africa.

Goalkeepers:

Thomas Sorensen (Stoke City), Stephan Andersen (Brondby), Jesper Christiansen (FC Copenhagen).

Defenders:

William Kvist (FC Copenhagen), Simon Kjaer (Palermo), Lars Jacobsen (Blackburn Rovers), Per Kroldrup (Fiorentina), Daniel Agger (Liverpool), Patrick Mtiliga (Malaga), Simon Poulsen (AZ Alkmaar).

Midfielders:

Martin Jorgensen (AGF Aarhus), Christian Poulsen (Juventus), Jakob Poulsen (AGF Aarhus), Dennis Rommedahl (Ajax Amsterdam), Thomas Kahlenberg (VfL Wolfsburg), Thomas Enevoldsen (FC Groningen), Christian Eriksen (Ajax Amsterdam), Mikkel Beckmann (Randers), Daniel Jensen (Werder Bremen), Jepser Gronkjaer (FC Copenhagen).

Strikers:

Jon Dahl Tomasson (Feyenoord), Soren Larsen (MSV Duisburg), Nicklas Bendtner (Arsenal).

Here is the link for it: Link: www.worldcup2010southafrica.com/world-cup-group-e/...
Shareef (Arsenal) 4 years ago
They have amazing midfielders!
Amror123 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Assuming the Dutch stick to their 4-2-3-1 system, their options for the ‘3′ are rather tasty: Rafael van der Vaart, Wesley Sneijder, Dirk Kuyt, Arjen Robben, Elijero Elia and (hopefully) Robin van Persie. All of this makes you wonder how on earth Ryan Babel has managed to earn 38 Dutch caps at the age of just 23, but he’ll probably make the squad too. Kuyt may play as the central striker, in competition with Klaas-Jan Huntelaar
Shareef (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I think the dutch will be the Dark Horses of this World Cup!
Moussinho (Valencia) 4 years ago
There hasn’t been much focus upon Denmark in the build-up to the World Cup, but many of those who watched this team in qualification suggest that this is the strongest Danish team since the squad that I heard won the European Championships in 1992.

The lack of attention is strange when you consider they won probably the toughest group in the UEFA qualifying section, finishing ahead of both Portugal and Sweden. Their opening game against the Netherlands is a tricky start, they certainly have the ability to progress.

One of the reasons is the squad. Few sides can count on a central defensive partnership as strong as Daniel Agger and Simon Kjaer. Not only are they good defenders, both are composed on the ball. It’s normal to see either pick up the ball, move forward 15 yards and if there is not a key pass available, knock it to the other, and the process starts again. They build from the back, but do so slowly and methodically. For anyone who hasn't seen Denmark play.... Get ready to see some good football

Kick4Life - changing lives through football