Forums / Debreceni VSC
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fiorentina V Debreceni VSC, Nov 4
Selecta (Manchester United) 5 years ago
These teams should meet every week.... Goals guaranteed
Shone (FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd) 5 years ago
Good game fiorentina, fluid. Avanti batistuta!
KingOmar (Arsenal) 5 years ago
What a move for Marchionni's goal! I almost cried....  That was total football.... Luv it!  
TOESIS (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Great showing by Fiorentina. Lets see how far they can go in this tournament
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 5 years ago
Great game by my Viola.... Hell these are the only teams to actually have a winner and loser this week.... Lol.... Viola looked good but I gotta' say the defence in the box was horrible by VSC.... Just horrible! I do believe I could have had at least one header myself and I only got one leg and I wear a patch over my left eye
Kestonj (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Great game and a solid performance by fiorentina. I hope they progress an do well this season in the champions league
GamingX (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Wow, that was a real goal barrage from Florentina. To think Liverpool still have to face them makes their Europa spot even more sure
Monrovia (Manchester United) 5 years ago
They deserve to go through with lyon
SexyBeaver (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
It is certainly going to be interesting match betwen Liverpool and Fiorentina Nice destructing of debreceni
Fadi911 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Liverpool is exiting the champions league as a burning heap of Sh*T!
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
What a performance from Fio.... Very impressive football from them this season.... Both in Serie A and as well as in champions league.... They have a good, strong and an averagely squad this season which makes their squad nearly perfect.... This is a huge win for them.... In goals too.... The striking force was very dangerous.... And those are some world class goals from them in the match...
SzakalNH (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
I wonder why Montolivo warms the bench? After all, this is a very good midfielder. Effective as the usual duo Mutu - Gillardino
Vivaldi (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Fiorentina and Real Madrid have the best goal performance of the league: 11 goals in 4 matches. Great!

Another good week for italian football, with 3 wins and 1 draw. We are the only country whose 4 teams are all in a favourable position for qualifying. Let's keep this pace!

Fabiofrancesco (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Too right. Were back
Mike91 (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Lol.... Qualifying is true but advancing past the round of 16 is the big question.... Haha lets see what you could do after you qualify
Amicodinessuno (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Beautiful play by fiorentina. Their passing of the ball is fantastic
Fabiofrancesco (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Fiorentina are a great club with great history. Remember the Batigol era. Their fans deserve it. They play flowing, beautiful football with pace and skill. I think they can cause a few upsets this year. Their defence is the only question mark. Liverpool are out for sure. Fiorentina only need a point to progress, and Lyon are already through. Nice shirts too

Kick4Life - changing lives through football