Forums / Debreceni VSC
Order: Newest / Oldest
Debreceni VSC V Liverpool, Nov 24
RePuLsE (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Sad to see l'pool out of champions league this soon
[account-removed] 4 years ago
They still have a shot at getting in. They just have to score alot of goals and have lyon lose again
Torres91 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Nope.... They play at home, Lyon has more goals away
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
No, Lyon beat Liverpool on both occasions and this is not counted on goal differences, this is on meetings
Samreds8 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Liverpool should have won the second meeting, they were the better side
Khaimet (Liverpool) 4 years ago
It's ok there's Europa League and hope we win it
Gomlee (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Lol it was allready over last match against lyon, don't deserve to be in the champions league the way they've been playing this year
Linton7 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Even though I'm a Man UTD fan I always like too see English teams do well in Europe and it's kind of sad to see Liverpool go out at this stage of the competition
Elahi (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Taxi waiting for rafa, , , , , , hahaha
Lmfao.... No it aint, he's walking alone on this one! Lmfao!
Onetwos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Soooo original lol 'he's walking alone'.... Sigh
Rafa will never walk alone! And what the big deal we can't be one of the best in europe every year
Fingerpuppetz (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Eeeeeek, how disappointing. Liverpool deserve better. At least with all of arsenal's injuries, we have enough depth to cope
FlatlandMan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Good-bye and thanks for all the fish!
Sparkannon (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Fish?
Chelsers (Chelsea) 4 years ago
What a boring goal. Skillful but still, I'd expect better from those Liverpudlians
PaulieMANutd (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Seems like Rafa is not the "Master Mind" of champions league anymore. He can't Even win in the domestic league. Seems like he will be walking alone sooner than later. I just feel sorry for Gerrard. He doesn't deserve to be out
PaulieMANutd (Manchester United) 4 years ago
P. S I bet Rafa will talk about team quality and bad luck after the game again .... His post game interviews are all the same.... We showed character and team quality.... LOL so why don't you win for a change?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Liverpool did win this game did they not?
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
True, and they won the whole tournament just a few seasons ago. Maybe Paulie is new to football?
Ant, you were just talking about the past.... Liverpool used to be great in champions league couple seasons ago but the era has ended....
I think, Rafa should leave, he's kinda losing his touch....

Poor liverpool....
Sevx1 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
@Ant, maybe you should stop talking about the past and admit Liverpool have a problem. A team with history like Liverpool shouldn't have to make excuses for poor performances
Mancunian81 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Its common amongst Liverpool fans nowadays to say and talk of the past.... It used to be 'we got more league titles, we won 18 times" now is.... "we got 5 champions league medals.... " just to make them feel better....

Well keep on bragging scousers.... Cos your record will definately be broken, and I gurantee you we will....
And what's Man UTD going to win this season? The league? Probably not, Champions league? Not a chance.

In a few months time, when you've won nothing all season, you'll be saying "oh, but we won the league three times in a row"
2choices (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Poor liverpool, they almost lost this one. Seriously they gotta' work on their defensive play. Pool fans can cry about losing Alonso but its defensive play that has haunted them this year. Rafa ditch the zone marking its killing your reds
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Hopefully torres will have doubt now to stay longer in pool.... Just saying
And what.... Go to Chelsea? Haha dream on Torres isn't going anywhere. Those of you who think he's leaving because Liverpool is out of the Champions league do not know his character
Batigolmania (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Why not? He leave atletico dude...
Mancunian81 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Most likely he'll go back to Spain to Barca (since he hate Real Madrid) though it would be the fantasy of Football Manager if he were to join Man Utd....
Athletico is not Liverpool.... Torres is not a mercenary type. If he was he would have gone to Barca or Man UTD (shudders) from the start instead of Liverpool
Can always count on some Chelsea and Manure fans to show some class
Heathen (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Same goes to you Liverpool fans on another team's page
I can only speak for myself and for what I see. I don't go into other teams pages and spew useless crap. There are, on the other hand lots of Chelsea and Man UTD fans doing it right now in here, and those are the ones I'm talking about
Arsenal12 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Who thinks Liverpool will qualify for next years Champions league?  Or are they going to play in the Europa league? XP    
Thanai (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Came back next year
I would rather win Europa Cup than just losing in knock out stage or quarter-final
Let's hope we can win Europa.... The ways things are going :S

Kick4Life - changing lives through football