Forums / Debreceni VSC
Order: Newest / Oldest
Debreceni VSC V Fiorentina, Oct 20
Uconn2004 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Nice goals by mutu especially the second one
Beneb (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Mama mia!    The second goal for Debrecen was quality
Stitches115 (Fulham) 4 years ago
Debrecen put up quite a fight but fiorentina was too mcuh for the defence. Rudolf's goal was pure class though
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Woeful defending from Fiore at moments. Still, their attackers proved valuable enough to secure the win
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Excellent post.... Still a great game overall to watch.... In fact this game is the best I have seen with Viola in it this year.... Even better than the Liverpool game because of the pace and attacking.... I loved it!
TOESIS (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Great attacking game to watch. Great job Fiore to secure a win
JulioFC (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
What a goal by Mutu and Rudolf. Hands down, the most entertaining and less dissapointing game of the day. Gilardino played very good too
Thanai (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Fiorentina is lucky
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Mutu's shot is awesome
Redviking (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Too bad you couldn't help us out with a draw aye there Debreceni?
Ablecain (Manchester United) 4 years ago
For the sake of Rafa's sanity
Jaugustine (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Hahaha
Souljahmind (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Awesome to see Mutu's still got it. Fun match, Debreceni did well
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
The Hungarian side did great, but Mutu was awesome. High-scoring and excellent game, in the first 10 min, there was already 3 goals! First half, there were 6 goals. Rudolf's goal was all about precision
Wiseone (Manchester United) 4 years ago
6 goals in the first half hour? I think that is due more to poor defending rather than good attacking
Nemmy (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Really exciting match, with a little luck Debrecen could have reach a draw, but the defence was very weak. Mutu's second goal was stunning, but I think the goal of the match was Rudolf's, what an accuracy right into the top corner, brilliant
D2Xnuera (Portsmouth) 4 years ago
Goal of the match G. Rudolf, but very dodgy defending, still worthy of a trip down the pub, unlike 'other' high profile matches last night!
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Spectacular game, 7 goals waoooooooo  That's the football
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Yeah.... There no time to breath because everybody is busy.... Very interesting game

Kick4Life - changing lives through football