Manchester United V Crawley Town, Feb 19
Fortuyn (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
First!  United was poor
Bradsenal (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Omg crawley were impressive
CoontaKunte (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Nahh more like United were very poor
Surfryn89 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I'd really give credit to both crawley town seemed able to pass the ball better then the bottom half of the prem pretty damn impressive
Reddevilz306 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I agree we were poor but did enough to win t though.... Don't worry we will be back with a bang in crucial games!COME ON united GGMU
Phorce16 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Fair play to Crawley Town, gave Manchester United a run for their money!

Fantastic Crawley fans as well, they out sung the united faithful. That's what the FA Cup is all about!
Somere (Portmore Utd) 3 years ago
s**t, I wanted to be first
Fortuyn (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
And I never even tried.... I just came in and saw that noone commented
Pardes5 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwowwww... It was amazing game. I even enjoyed better than Arsenal v Barca game. Honestly.
Apart from the first 20 minutes I did not see Manchester United. Crawly Town were brilliant. Rooney came on to put some impact in the game but he did it opposite. He got booked for foolish foul. And the result is not fair enough. It supposed to be 1-1. They really deserved a reply
Jack23 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I couldn't agree more with that statement
Zhudayong (Barcelona) 3 years ago
This team's luck doesn't seem about to finish! Though this time at least the managed a much more early goal.

But seriously how long are they gonna' keep up like this!?

For a season, the number of game they won or drew outta' luck is just too much!
Reddevilz306 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I agree united were poor today but about the luck I guess never....come to epl and then you will know how difficult league this is.... Well I guess you can't 'cause you are playin in la liga and week in week out you are getting 5 nils and what is your good must be +60 or something!The most number of draws united came from behind only one win against west brom I think we were very lucky and our home wins have been very convincing!

Youngy (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
I bet the so called 'fans' who voted crawley rubbish were man. You fans who live in qatar or some radge country where they only like footy because of Man. You. They were fabtastic, they gave united a run for their money and had some good chances to equalise, they were a premier league team for 90 minutes and I'm not surprised they're nearly top of the conference
Joeymac (Manchester United) 3 years ago
You always get some people who just vote the team that wins as great, and the team that loses as rubbish. It's just 6 people anyway.

But props to crawley, they came to play
Achiox (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Well done to both teams! Wes Brown.... Don't get to see him play very often! As for Crawley, great effort, you guys really know how to play real cup football!
Ohmyheng (Manchester United) 3 years ago
We all know football isn't "fair" at times, it has happened to every club.... Getting a win despite being the second best team. The goal United score shouldn't be deemed as luck, it was a great corner from Gibson who had his share of nice passes. I agree that Crawley played better than United, but I wouldn't say it was all United luck
Dpfka0821 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Crawley definitely came to play
Samkay12 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
OMG! And Bebe, Gibson and Obertan are supposedly the future of United....
Lmfao! No wonder why baconface is still giving Giggs and Scholes 1 more year contracts again.
And 7mill for Bebe? Your havin a laugh! Looool!
Kaladze09 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hmm, for a hater you seem to know a lot about United's business. The easiest way to shut your stinky mouth its to simply show you our position in the league table. So please, show some respect for a man who's being the most successful manager in english football.
Congrats on Barca's win, but that doesn't mean you can show your lack of intelligence to all of us
ILikeTurtles (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What did you do to show he was unintelligent? Except regurgitate the league table, which if I remember correctly, and I'm pretty sure I do, shows Man UTD to be 1st. But that has no effect on his statement, because you don't play Bebe and Obertan in the league, and when you do you won't be first. All you did was show that you are a stereotypical Man UTD fan and the only reason you support them is because they are successful, proving yourself to be just another glory hunter that supports a team, that yes is managed by a very good manager
Catenaccio (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Ha ha.... I've got a feeling that you'll be in second by the end of the day, because 5 points isn't that big of a lead, and you'll be losing SIX points in the last two games to the Blues--we'll be more than happy to help our fellow Londoners catch the scum!
Jamesutd (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Can I have tomorrows lottery number along with those predictions catenaccio.
P. S its 4 points not 5 if you don't know enough about something you shouldnt jabber about it. Pretty sure all true chelsea fans in london would definitely want to see the arsenal bus going around the city celebrating as well. Your a joke
Come on Chelsea fans with all your losing. Your terrible uninspiring play.... Your unmotivated players.... Not to mention old asses. Do you realistically think you will Manchester United twice. Give me a break
Ohmyheng (Manchester United) 3 years ago
@ Samkay12:
Who are you to belittle and decide the value of Bebe, Gibson, and Obertan. I think if Sir Alex Ferguson, or any other coach in the Premiership see value in these players, I'd take their word for it. The future of United? Who knows, there have been many disappointing players, and many players who vastly improve. As for the "bacon face" comment, have some respect mate, no one will take you seriously.

@ ILikeTurtles:
I don't think he needed to show him that he was unintelligent, it's a bit obvious when you try to make a point filled with "omg", "lfmao" and calling Ferguson "bacon face". Obertan and Bebe have played in the league, Obertan has played in the champions league and scored a wonderful goal against Bursaspor. And in regards to your "typical Man UTD fan", you kind of prove yourself to be a typical Man UTD hater. Don't immediately dismiss United fans as just jumping on the bandwagon, there are many die-hard fans, and many fans who just simply find a connection to the club, who cares if that connection is because of popularity. I'm sure there are plenty Arsenal fans that you can deem as jumping on the bandwagon
As a Man Utd fan this game was damn embarassing. Dull effort by Man Utd players. Damn this sub team really lacks talent they suck ass. I guess some people need to play with better players to show their talent. Having said that a win is a win. Looking unto next game. By the way I voted Man Utd played rubbish for those haters who think that Man UTD fans never vote negatively for their team
LucasRedDevil (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Anderson and Gibson will carry on the United mid field battle, but not sure about Bebe or Obertan, so glad Valencia is coming back. Really hoping that they got somenew players to bring as wingers to replace giggs and back-up Valencia.
Obertan and Bebe are jokes
ILikeTurtles (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Crawley were really unlucky today, and I would have loved to see it go to a replay, even if it meant they lost heavily purely because the effort that they put in today needs to be recognised. But Man UTD are through, which was really the only result any1 would have expected.

Interestingly, does anyone else think its funny that for the same price as Bebe, Arsenal have bought a starting XI of Szczesny, Clichy, Djourou, Song, Eboue, Wilshere, Fabregas, Diaby, van Persie, Chamakh and Bendtner?
MUFC1990 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
You might wanna do a bit research mate the transfer fees for half of the players mentioned were never disclosed youve no idea how much you payed.

I've got a feeling Van Persie would of cost more than Bebe (7 million) alone
LegendisPaul (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Lindegaard was good  
Pito316 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
He didn't rele have anything to do. No real test
Chitto (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Actually I prefer him over Kuz
Pito316 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Sure you do

Kick4Life - changing lives through football