Forums / Corinthians Sao Paulo
Order: Newest / Oldest
Corinthians Sao Paulo V Chelsea, Dec 16
DiegoFrodo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Congrats Corinthians! And Chelsea, i've always said it, worst European Champion in history...
Brotzky (Chelsea) 1 year ago
And yet you still can't beat us.
DiegoFrodo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
We have, and we will. Not this season though, cus you are out....
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Stop with the "nice" words you troll lol how you call yourself deco is he played at Barca? Haha
Dungimmespam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Well, Deco played with Porto before that, you know. And guess what, it was Mou who was the manager at that time~ So, now what?
Aliko (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Chelsea go home!
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Said it before and will say it again, torres is still sh!T
Imaginsolo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
More than s**t.... The biggest mistake chelsea made this season was to depend on f*****g torres as our striker
ClearyDealy (Chelsea) 1 year ago
That's unfortunate. However, it's not the end of the world and hopefully we can get some stability in the second half of the season.

The only sad thing is all of the hate:

If we won --> "No one cares about that cup anyway, let's talk about your UCL run"
If we lost --> "Lol.... You lost to Corinthians, blah blah blah"

Personally, it's always nice to see your team add some silverware, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over this. Congrats to Corinthians
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I agree. Had Chelsea won the trophy there'd be even more hate. Corinthians is a great squad, just bcos they aren't European doesn't mean they aren't one of the best teams around. So no shame in losing to good team. I think the problem is Chelsea believe Torres is the man to carry the team and emulate what Drogba had done in his years with Chelsea. I'm sure we all agree that Torres will never be even half the player Drogba was for Chelsea. Imo, they should cut their losses with Torres in January. Send em back to Atleti, maybe he'll find scoring form at home
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Parabéns corinthians!
Reykdal (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
No doubt about it. Chelsea will always be known as the club that ruins strikers' careers
Mozartriot (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
And managers!
And wastes money lol
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Yeah because Drogba had the worst time of his life at Chelsea...
Mozartriot (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Good Job! Imo Chelsea deserve everything they get! Next manager please!
I'm a strong chelsea fan and after watching this match I have concluded that our biggest mistake this season is to depend on torres as our only striker he might still be a good striker but not for chelsea any more.... He does not battle upfront like a striker.... And he can't deliver or maybe we should try 2 striker upfront
I don't want to put blame on cech but he should wait for defenders to complete their job before leaving his post this happened against juve, nords, monterry and now corinthians. But is not an excuse for we not to score goals
TheKeeper (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Defenders weren't doing their jobs. Cech came out and made the save, and no one picked up the striker
Point of correction cech did not make any save it was cahill that blocked the ball.... Defenders had to covered the post after cech left it post...
Ldinho (Manchester United) 1 year ago
VIVA BRAZIL!
AndiUnited (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Ah Chelsea, what a disgrace.... Love this game.... Beautiful.
Helardordeku (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Guerrero is a great striker, he is a player who always scores in big games
Albokk (Juventus) 1 year ago
Ironically he played for bayern munich also
He's very underrated, he should replace Falcao at Atletico or maybe even Torres at Chelsea lol
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Chelsea don't have a deep history like some of the big European clubs, most of Chelsea success have come in the last twelve years.... So I never saw Chelsea as a power house club in Europe, just a club that a billionaire bought and try to make up for 10 decades in the wilderness, Any ways I'm not a fan of the Epl so I didn't even bother to watch this game though I know Corinthians would have won, because the EPL is just one big hype up league, thankful for the foreign players that make the EPL look good.... Congrats Corinthians...
Gan3o (Chelsea) 1 year ago
We don't need deep history for watching football. Live for the Present! Not the Past!
Mik0lai (KS Widzew Lódz) 1 year ago
3 chelsea defenders went to play goalie on that goal, when all it would have took to stop it is for one of them to challenge that header...
Cech was the issue he left his post for no reason.... As a goalie you need to wait for your defenders to do their job 1st before committing urself...
Tikitakafcb (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Mik0al - Great point. I don't know why every one went back to cover the goal
I wouldnt question the judgement of a wise old keeper like petr cech. When your defenders are out of position then the keeper has to close angles and challenge the opponent. Still, you make a good point
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Horrible defence there. Should never had gone in if the players defended there, but they decided to just watch the player do the work and beat us
Exactly, lazy defending
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Surface looked slick. Pitch was poor. Hard to blame anyone
I4SUN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Very disappointed but this may inspire RA to buy Falcao even more
Falcao or higuan
MementoMori (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Hate to break it to you but Higs isn't go anywhere
Gonzalo is the most underrated striker in the world, I bet he's going to get tired of making goals in the world cup, Falcao is great but against taller defenders in EPL he might have a harder time, he's a good at headers but he's not Zamorano you know lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football