Forums / Cordoba CF
Order: Newest / Oldest
Cordoba CF V Barcelona, Dec 12
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Some more goals.... Way to go messi.... Cordoba deserved a goal at least but great defending from barca side....  
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Sanchez with the world's greatest assist. Quality
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
A few minutes earlier in the match, Messi had the chance to give Sanchez a ball on a silver platter but hit it too hard.

Sanchez showed him "Leo, this is how I wanted it"

ITenzo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
LOL I agree lol...
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 1 year ago
Dang Messi, for a world class player you almost missed that first goal! Second goal was class though!
Brotzky (Chelsea) 1 year ago
The ball bounces just as he's about to hit it. Would've been just unlucky if he missed it
Farox (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Villa and Pedro were horrible in this match. We could have gotten 2 or more goals if atleast Tello started instead of Villa, because he was is in a bad form. Good game from Cordoba though...
ManoK (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Did you miss the first goal or what? Yeah they weren't clinical but now all of the sudden tello is better than both?
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Well, that was obviously a nice pass, but the problem was, they sucked balls at finishing - Villa looked almost depressed by the time he got subbed. And it's not just isolated to this one game - it's a continuous issue, so a claim that Tello is better isn't really that controversial, except for the fact that Tello hasn't been performing as well this season either
Quantum (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I admit Pedro is not that clinical he used to be, or even for Spain. But Villa was good whenever he gets chance in earlier matches. He scored many times this season, but he does not get playing time as he used to get. We should not judge by this single match. In fact, I can see Messi spilling chance in 1:1 situation
What @Farox is saying is that 'pedro' and 'villa' were not in good form IN THIS match alone not that Tello is better than them. I agree.... Villa kept losing simple balls and pedro squandering clear chances....

All in all a win is what counts.
@itenzo.... If that's the case, he wouldn't suggest that tello "starts" the match instead of Villa you know
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Pedro killer throughball in 1st gol
.... Well.... Maybe.... But I think sanchez's through pass for the second goal is 'killer'. Defenders left fighting for their breath as they watched through pass for a sumptuous second gol finish - messi on the end of it. Geez boy he's flying - 88 gols
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
JayaReHotspur (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Love Barca but why did they play such a strong team?
I wonder
CheMaradona 1 year ago
Barca almost lost that game though lol.    I think it shows the other team respect when Barca plays with a full team instead of reserves.
Roonayy (Manchester United) 1 year ago
'Ola Messssiiiii !
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Can we borrow tello for a bit btw barca?
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
@honestabe lol you think Messi might make Barca happier? I think he might be just a bit talented than Podolski or Giroud *sarcasm haha
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
What a great young talant barca have in this messi kid! He's gonna' make a name for himself one day! XP
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Well, he's already 25 and he hasn't achieved much yet. Way overrated
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I'm not kidding when I say Lio might make over 90 goals this year, unbelievable guy, I bet he's going to brake his own record next year lol keep it up Messi, it brought me back to watch this sport after awhile, now I don't want to miss a game haha
Yashioman (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Brake his own record? I think you need to brake and consider how astounding of a striker Gerd Muller had to be to hold a record as brilliant as his for around 40 years. And even more incredible is the fact that Muller's technical skill and/or dribbling/speed/agility etc was not even comparable to Messi. He was a short stocky like scoring drone. The Nation's (West Germany) Bomber. And I could give details on how damn good the defensive quality was in the 70's compared to the absolutely futile crap of today
ILuvEPL (Liverpool) 1 year ago
@Yashioman Please be a realistic. We are I mean people always trying to do better and better in every aspect of our life we always trying to improve. I have no doubt that Gerd Muller is one of the best of his generation and if he played in current time he might ve been better player then Messi(maybe) but comparing a player from 60-70 or even from 80s to the player of current generation(messi, ronaldo(brazil), zidane, figo, ....) and saying 70-80 players were better.... I'm sorry but for me it is like saying first generation of Apple Macintosh is better the Imac or Mac book Pro...
Moron (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Defenses were NOT better in the 70s, football today is faster, more demanding and requiring greater mental and physical strength than ever before. Defences now close down attackers much faster than they used to. Not only that but technology is so much more advanced now so teams know about opposition teams and players in MUCH greater detail than ever before.

It was even common for players to smoke and not have to worry about proper dieting 20/30 years ago (certainly not when compared to todays standards) which is one of many factors as to why players simply back then would not be as good as the top players today.

It would be logical to say that while muller might do well in modern football it is far more likely that messi would be scoring even more goals if he was dropped into a team in the 80s.

A good comparison would be with olympic sprinters. The best sprinters in the world in the 70s/80s wouldn't even be fast enough to qualify for the final 100m sprint in this years olympics
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Two amazing assists by Pedro and Sánchez. If only they scored more goals, they'd be among the world's very best forwards. Cause they contribute a lot to the team, it's just a shame how Pedro especially has been choking lately whenever he gets close to the target

Kick4Life - changing lives through football