Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Your Chelsea Story
Chelsea1FC (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Let us no how long you have been supporting them and why, or if theres any interesting stories involving yourself and chelsea fc let us no that too
FaisalP (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I was a little boy back then

Chelsea was 2nd in the premier Leauge
2003/2004 And I heard that great News of Jose mourinho, I wasnt into football into the before the "unbeaten season" but the fact that I loved mourinhos Style at Porto,
And Chelseas Legends, Like, dixon and JFH, from the past, made me a Hardcore chelsea fan

And I remember The Horrible day, in Moscow
I Cried my head of that Night, after Anelkas Penalty
And find my self in a room deep, deep from the world
Guidas (Chelsea) 1 year ago
My grandad was a chelsea supporter for 50 years, then my dad was, then I was
CHELSEA61 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
My story resembles Guidas' somewhat. My Great Grandfather was a grounds keeper at Stamford Bridge fo 30 years. My Grandfather was a radar opperator in North Africa duriing WW2. After the war he moved to Canada with his new wife and they raised my Father. All the while Chelsea was a fixture in my family. It has been for generations
Guidas (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I heard your story on the united podcast. That's pretty cool
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
My story is a little different seen as Chelsea aren't my 1st choice team but i'll share my story anyway.

I've been a Rangers fan for as long as I can remember, I recall when I was around 5 or 6 my Dad giving me my first Rangers strip.

My connection with Chelsea didn't really take off until I was late into my teens, when I was younger most of my youth football life was centered around Rangers v Celtic, before I started drinking it was Rangers v Celtic playing football in the streets, all my mates getting together for matches always pretty intense, but blue was my colour and I always found myself drawn to Chelsea.

Some of you may remember Rangers buying Tore Andre Flo for £12m back in the day, he did not fit into Scottish football well at all! Lol

It was when I started to care more about the history of Rangers I discovered the Rangers, Linfield and Chelsea link, the 'Blues Brothers' for those who don't know Chelsea held a charity match to raise funds for the Bradford fire disaster and played Rangers, the fans were so appreciative of each other, I heard after the match the Chelsea fans lined the streets as the Rangers fans made their way out of the stadium and applauded them.

Plus they play in the same royal blue that Rangers do, this can not be ignored as we all know "Blue Is The Colour!"
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Have a read of this, interesting stuff     Link: www.theshedend.com/topic/18448-chelsea-and-rangers...
Thias (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Sweet

Kick4Life - changing lives through football