Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Wolverhampton Wanderers V Chelsea, Jan 2
Khessler (Manchester City) 2 years ago
A fantastic match
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Very happy Chelsea won! I mean we had alot players injured and a rather young inexperienced bench, we play pretty good to start, Wolves played ok, wanted Torres to score but he played really good, good passing just needs to want ball more and want shoot more, he dribbles to much, just needs to take one touch and shoot, he will score, but ya Ramires had nice goal was happy, then we let in goal late and was like NO this can't happy(would being 5 straight EPL games without a win) but glad Lampard was there late to tap it in and get 3 points! I was so happy! Torres will score I know it!
Coded1960 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Starting the new year with a win is satisfying, but still long way for improvement, and conceding stupid goals after going one up needs to be removed from the chelsea game
Sham34 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
That was a much needed win after the aston villa lost on saturday
Timai2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Damn.... It has been a long time since Chelsea has won and for one minute there I thought, "here we go again". There is still much work to be done but happy for the victory nonetheless. Torres just needs some self belief.... He received some good passes but he faltered a bit.... Brush the dfenders out the way man. He's improving though. Lovely goal by Ramires
Silvestre (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lampard almost got a red card, but he did a great job dodging that and in the end scored the winning goal. It could have been so different if the ref didn't care at all if Lampard was sorry or not that he slid like that (yeah we all saw he pulled his leg right away as he saw he wouldnt get the ball, still some ref wouldnt care at all, right?). Good job, Lampard!
2 years ago
You know Silvestre, you can call him and give him some props mate
Silvestre (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well it might seem like I'm a fan of him and all but I did cheer as he made that stupid pass against Villa, so I don't think I should call him haha
Kraybon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Exciting, physical match. Thought someone was going to rip another player's head off! We're not out of the woods at all, and barely did what we needed to get the win today. Good to see 3 points again though
2 years ago
For all the CFC fans that are hating,    Try telling Frank how s**t he was today to his face - I bet you wouldn't
Sham34 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Super Frank Lampard
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Great resilience from Chelsea, with Lamps once again proving his invaluable worth to the club during this difficult transitional period.

They really do need to make some signings - they had about 4 CM's out there today. If you're Barcelona that's okay but they really need to get some more width and flair into the team.

Also, could someone please explain to me what happened with AVB and Alex? I know the CB had a bad run of games but surely he's better than Luiz?

Finally, great game by Torres - there's still sparkles in him here and there, it's just the finding the way back to shining like he used to that still seems lost. He made a great pass to Cole to help set-up the winner. Call me crazy but I think there might be something in a 4-4-2 with him and Lamps up front - Torres dropping deep to receive and Lamps bursting through to poach. Strange of AVB to have Lamps out on the left where his attacking threat was diminished
I4SUN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I thought Alex made even more crucial mistakes than Luiz. That being said, is it a mistake to buy Brazilians to play as defenders?
Coded1960 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Brazilians are better tricksters with the ball, they don't produce the best defenders, just like spain don't produce the best defenders, England has the best defenders me think
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I think a lot of people would disagree with you there, puyol and pique are two of the most valuable defenders in the world at the moment and puyol has been for years. As for brazilians, Lucio, Dani Alves, Thiago Silva. Try again
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 2 years ago
@Pvolpert22

This is true, but they are also usually quite slow/small defenders, whilst that is more or less fine in the rest of the footballing world in the EPL its a weakness that is very quickly exploited
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Score sheet isn't all that convincing, but I'm sure Chelsea's performance was fairly better than the Wolves, right?
Chelseas defending from set pieces was poor and their final delivery was bad too, apart from that though they absolutely dominated
Foballa (AC Milan) 2 years ago
They need to find out torres private life, what kind of wife he gat, concubines or something I mean tha body is willin but tha mind is not there, I. E if somebody is really interested in recouping his 50m
Drogbalampard (Chelsea) 2 years ago
4-2-2-2 suited Torres
Presto (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Where are the highlights?
Tobes (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Right here. Dailymotion goal highlights

Link: www.footytube.com/video/wolverhampton-chelsea-1-2-...
Presto (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Thank you very much!
Tobes (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Chelsea (especially D. Luiz) are a bit 'huggy' aren't they. Showing some new year love to each other
SoniqCFC (Chelsea) 2 years ago
So whats your problem?  Atleast they are not wearing a number 7 shirt during warmup!
As a Liverpool fan its easy to forget what goal celebrations look like these days
Kuyttheman (Liverpool) 2 years ago
^as a liverpool fan I just lmfao

Kick4Life - changing lives through football