Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
What Does Everyone Think??? I Want To Know What Other Chelsea Fans Think About This??
Ch3ls3a (Chelsea) 2 years ago
OK! I am a big chelsea fan and what I am about to write is just my opinion. What is happening is just a bad patch. I think we must for a while stop and look at things. AND when I look at things I can see that we are no longer a team of a top class players. The players we know have reached their peaks and now going down hill. AVB can't do anything about it but that DOES NOT mean that there is no fault when it comes to his decisions. But before I say anything else, I must say that yes right now I accept this that Chelsea is not one of the Top clubs in Europe at this moment. By saying this I am not at all under estimating their ability, and I do believe that there will be a come back from them. First of all AVB MUST decide if he wants to keep torres or no? The answer is a BIG YES! NOW when we are agreeing on keeping him, THEN PLAY THE DAMN player.... We payed 50million for a person, PLAY HIM dammit. PLAY HIM.... It does not matter if he isn't scoring, its not like the rest of the team is doing amazing.... At least him playing in the match gives us some chance of scoring, keeping a player just on bench because you think "HIS MAND isn't right" is just foolish. GOD dammit! This professional soccer, get over it, Get over the fact that he was transferred from Lvrpool. AVB should have played hi best side against Liverpool. Instead he kept Meireles and Torres on the Bench.... THEN what the hell is the point of buying them? We arent 3 4 year olds playing here that you can't play against you BEST friend because you share a gum everyday and if you score on him he won't share it with you and your too poor get your own. Dammit this is professional soccer. That was mistake on AVB's part. NEXT we need to get our defence straight. Luiz isn't reliable, I would start testing him in front of back four. He can't play a full back and we have all seen it but yeah we need to BUY defenders and a play maker. TOO MUCH WORK FOR MATA to take the whole team on his shoulders. Someone needs to tell sturridge that he is not STAR yet so stop being selfish. Malouda isn't doing anything. Stop trusting him in big games.... LAST BUT NOT least! We have come to the point that from being in a good position in Group be to fighting for our lives against Valencia because AVB does not know how to clinch a game as a manager. He has continually made weak Substitutions after being 1 or 2 nil up and everytime we have drawn the game.... IF Chelsea gets knocked out this time I am sure he is going to regret easy points lost against Valencia and Genk. We need to stop panicking, get our priorities straight. MAKE A DAMN decision on whether Torres is going to play or Drogba and stick with it and sell the one you don't want. GOD damn it Half of the season is gone, AVB is still not sure about his striking options. This is just putting already under pressure Torres under more weight. GIVE him the responsibility, make him stand in front, put Mata behind and then watch!
This is just my opinion so no need to be mad after reading this.... !
2 years ago
I approve of this message...
Lol did you even read it all.... I wish people would read it lol
Damn it!
2 years ago
No I agree, we need to play Torres more and get a playmaker to help Mata and Sturridge outnon the wings, Lampard can't do it all by himself with Ramires and meireles acting as speed demons. Look, in my view since Essien has been out longer than I can remember, why not play Luiz instead of Mikel?! Then that allows Lampard to move more forward and feed Styreidge and Mata and Torres the type of plays that allow them to stack up the points.... Plus Alex can step in re back and act as a wall! Get rid of the highline when you don't have tge players for it, play a good defensive game but allow the defensive mods to turn into center miss when we attack! AVB needs to realize that he needs to be innovative at this time of the season and at this awful position we find ourselves
Kokm1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Well, personally I don't really think torres has been very sharp and frankly I appreciate rotation in the squad - pick the players the do best in training and perform well in games. But I agree that luiz should play higher up I mean his offensive qualities can't be overlooked and neither can he's unstable defensive play.... He great though could probably play dmf or something...
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Sturridge kind of is our "star" player at the moment so it's important he keeps up the momentum by scoring goals. With Drogba and Kalou leaving in January Torres will probably get more starts and hopefully grab a few goals and prove to AVB that he deserves a regular starting spot
Sham34 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Daniel Sturridge has been one of our best players this season I hope he continues scoring goals for us when Didier Drogba and Solomon kalou leave for the African Nations Cup in January. Fernando Torres will play lots of game and that will help his confidence
Lampard has also been scoring some important goals for us lately so it's important that he performs well and delivers for us when it counts like he did against Wolves
Saad95farooq (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I think Ch3ls3a would easily qualify for a football manager  
Josebutneutral (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I think apart from goals, torres has started to show some good moves
Yeah he's been really unlucky in recent games hopefully his improvement is a sign that the goals are on their way

Kick4Life - changing lives through football