Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Bromwich Albion V Chelsea, Mar 3
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Oh wow chelsea lost and Arsenal won
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
West Brom are the team to watch, they are 4 points behind Liverpool and cud nick the Europa league spot. Imagine them finishin above pool with the whole Dalglish thing!
Jkiller (AtlÚtico Nacional) 2 years ago
My fellow chelsea fans, I have always been optimistic about our team but this match really dampened my optimism. Not cause its westbrom(ok maybe a little), but because I believe we played with our strongest team(with the exception of not having terry). I thought this whole time we were poor cause AVB was startin the likes of bosingwa, meireles, torres, malouda but no this time he put what I believe is the right people and still we looked the same old weak team we have been this year
Jovetic77 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Chelsea is dead tonight !
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Sturridge got the CF role and fuckedd it up...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Its almost as if AVB was listening to BBC commentators who were saying Strurridge could play CF for England. Lol
Enterd (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Torres would surely socce that goal !
Davian (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Not 2 sure if torres would score though.... OMG  How do you miss those opportunities
PC2572 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Adios Villas Boas....come on Roman.... Do your thing.... We know you're going to.... Just put the man out of his misery....

Ancelloti and Mourinho and even Avram Grant were fired for much much less....
DIDI11CFC (Chelsea) 2 years ago
While you're at it, do the same thing to daglish
Do your thing
Adicon (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Avb wondering why they're not getting results and bashing the team he's supposed to manage almost every week.
He should stop talking to press and focus on the morale of the squad, cause they've still got quality
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Damn!.... Whats happening to Chelsea?

I'd rather have Chelsea than Tottenham in the top 4 if that's any consolation.... But I mist admit I'm happy that Chelsea are having these problems if it means Arsenal get 4th spot
No I wouldnt
VanChika (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You probably a spuds hiding in an Arsenal jersey
Johny (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@Davian.... Chelsea Okay. Tottenham Bad
Ethio1989 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I hope sturridge fucks off next season
Shockwave (Manchester United) 2 years ago
He's a young player. Give him a chance
Ethio1989 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
He's too arrogant and selfish
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Sturridge is good, he is a better finisher than walcott lol and he is not arshavin, so that is always a plus!
This match reminds me off america's funniest home videos lmfao!  How chelsea no score!
RickyVelveeta (Chelsea) 2 years ago
No kidding man hilarious display. Avb might not be the cause of all the problems but come on these BS losses are getting oldddddd
Loopster (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Torres needs a bail out
Nlst89 (RSC Anderlecht) 2 years ago
That's what you get for not playing lukaku!  Now he's gonna' rot in that club!  At least have the courtesy to loan him back to us!
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wtf was sturridge thinking
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Chelsea have three main issues:
1. An ageing team that are past their prime
2. No real striker that makes a difference
3. A manager that lacks any insight into team tactics

Solution: splash the cash and then sack AVB. No point defending AVB because he has done everything wrong
Lampuiho (Arsenal) 2 years ago
If the "manager did lack any insight into team tactics", they wouldn't get so many chances to score.

I mean, come on, 1 on 1 with a goalkeeper outside the penalty box. You have got to score
VanChika (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@Lampuiho you talking out of your ass.... I'm sure you re one of those that want Wenger sacked
GoonerZH (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Chelsea doesn't put any quality to the team. AVB is completely the wrong man, they really want to play the Arsenal Style now, with much longer player, but they can't put the quality into the squad, if they never try something else, Lukaku, great striker joined Chelsea, in the January transfer window, they should've sent him to another PL club on loan, next season De Bruyne comes, without any hope he will keep a seat on the bench...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football