Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Valencia V Chelsea, Sep 28
Etowadi (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Kalou = Garbage
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Kalou is terrible. Looks like Chelsea gotta' pay like 5m for some team to take Kalou
Dre10 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Kalou is a waste of space. He was woeful against fulham and screwed us over this game
I don't want to take anything away from Diego Alves though he was amazing
Peterpan 2 years ago
Lampard substitution was absolutely a reckless moves. The guy who's making you win an important game for a lousy attack player, just doesn't make any sense to me. If the coach needed it more wait in the front he should had put in Drogba in
That was just stupid annoying change.... Kalou just messed up 3 point gone 4 nothing...
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Impressive goalkeeping from both teams!
MichaelW (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Kalou is such an astronaut, just wasted space
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Worst joke i've heard all month. I agree kalou sucks but this joke is embarrassing
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I mean just kidding
Peletutu (Chelsea) 2 years ago
He is just saying Kalou is an asshole
He is waste of space in chelsea
Persebaya (Persebaya Surabaya) 2 years ago
I rather say his presence ruins the space that Chelsea has. Totally useless
Happyfeet (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Unreal goalkeeping by valencia's keeper, it made them get the point!
McEachran (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Figures that their GK would play a blinder. If not for him it would be like 4-1. Oh well, nice job Valencia
JackyLam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Way to ruin the 3 points Kalou...
JackyLam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lampard! Superstar!
Illuminaudio (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Sounds like the announcer is saying valenthia lol
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I hate when they do that!    Real Tharagotha, Daniel Guitha, Caithedo, Valenthia.... It pisses me off!
RVPMVP (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It's the Spanish accent. S, see, and z's pronounced as th
Vcf1990 (Valencia) 2 years ago
That's how its supposed to be pronounced in proper castilian spanish
GMIKE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Kalou also hasn't gotten on the pitch in a very long time. Not match ready for sure. But he has talent. None of you would be saying that if we had won the match. I agree I don't think it was the right change but I would say he has talent and potential. Plenty of other key factors that could have been game breakers.... Ramires break away, torres multiple chances...
Kraybon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Agreed. However, Kalou doesn't seem to be into the game 100%. I sense a bit of cynicism in him. A smaller club would get a lot more out of him
Parajuli (Chelsea) 2 years ago
It is a game but, , we lost our points because of 10 mins play kalaaaaau...
SuarezDbest (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Haha I like the way the commentators shout out loud and quick as in a sharp agony - "Torreeess".... As if they just landed in a deserted island and the first thing they see and shout- "Gooold!".... Sth. Like that....

Why do you even expect torres to score? Give the lad a break.... He can barely hit the target and if he does it would be straight to GK's hand like here I come catch it boy! Yea just like that....
I think even villa boas is sure he won't score so he is asking Torres to play deep and do some tackles.... As a matter of fact in next 2 years, torres is going to be one of the best defender in the Premier league I will buy torres jersey if he changes his jersey no to '3'.... Lol.... Hehehe....
Oh bitter Liverpool fans. Do I need to go into the fact that Carroll has played just as badly for you guys. Get over the fact he left
Kraybon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I refuse to take any post seriously when it doesn't include 1 single grammatically correct sentence.  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football