Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Chelsea, Dec 22
Toatsmuhgoats (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Finally a game were I can vote both teams awesome
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I voted great, both finishing was not greatest, well my Chelsea atleast haha, I watched game, I mean draw not bad, but we could have easily won if we would have scored a couple more and finished, but could say same for Spurs they had a bunch of chances too, it was great game for sure!
Tottnamtombomb (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Or if refs didn't call our onside goal, offsides. We put the ball in the net twice legally and you got a point. Be thankful
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Very good entertaining game, without as many goals as I would have wanted, especially Chelsea, they played good game, we got 2 tough injures in first half, and Torres didn't start again! That was too bad, but spurs goal was good play, Cech should have done bit better, Sturridge goal was great play by Cole who always has those perfect thread passes(and that was defiantly not intentional hand ball) and good finish by Sturridge, both teams had lots chances, non finished well enough or got bit unlucky, but glad Terry stopped that one at end, but Chelsea should have got a game winner, but oh well, was great game to watch, Torres will start more now!
Airic (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Both teams awesome? Idk I'd say average or great. Sooo many missed chances by both
Airic (Arsenal) 3 years ago
John Terry is a legend! That last block! As a defender nothing gets me going more
BadTripRich (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Merry Christmas everyone!
JovyBarca (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Have A Happy and Safe Holiday Everyone!

I think both Spurs, and the blues were knocking on each others doors, although Sturridge would have been able to equal the game in the 10th minute, I feel the pressure was too much for him (still no excuse to miss a tap-in). Drogba as unlucky; smashing the ball off the woodwork after taking the ball down beautifully with a pillow-like chest control. Later in the game, in my opinion they robbed Adebayor of that "there at the right time" deflection right in te back of the net (if you noticed he was in line with terry who had no argument as he stood there in the back of the net. In the end I would say it was a very exciting match, but was not meant to be a W for either team, great game from both
Faisalkag (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Last minute save by terry ! Awesome game by both.... But spurs played better I feel and deserved the win.... Plus the goal by adebayor wasnt offside...
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
s**t happens, overall play was pretty even, good game
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Last two draws were not enough that this draw came along....come on.... We should have won.... At this point I don't know what to say.... We were suppose to fight for the title instead fighting for the top four seat....come on AVB we gotta' strong our defence and should have brought drogba instead Torres.... I should not say this but already spent too much time and money in him.... Better try him next season...
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
What do you mean you should've won? We had an onside goal called offside...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football