Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Chelsea, Dec 22
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Fantastic game from both teams.... As much as I don't like him as a person.... You have to give credit to terry for playing the way he did and holding his team together....
Bale as per usual.... A beast I def like the partnership between him and adebayor
And sandro.... Never heard of him but was a stand out player.

IMO chelsea's goal should not of stood.... The hand ball def worked in their advantage....

But good showing none the less

Amanek (WKS Slask Wroclaw) 2 years ago
What a great game! Essence of football!
Dukeduke (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Baaaaale
Scavenger894 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I really hate the way Adebayor celebrates his goals sometimes. Didn't even show appreciation to Bale for that wonderful low cross
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Remember his goal against Liverpool? He didn't even celebrate with Theo until he realized everyone was celebrating with him [Theo]
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Great game! Sturridge might become the man of England! Awesome stuff from both sides
Mikebee999 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Tottenham should have won
Familesso (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Chealsea you guys are in trouble...
EddieGness (Manchester United) 2 years ago
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
DredguyJay (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Hehehe  
Guidas (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Liverpool have been in trouble for 25 years? Lol. Face it, liverpool are not a top team anymore. They havent been for years
Nupoor11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Bale is a horse !
Chelsea are in trouble? If you had the injuries that we did in the 1st half, you'd be in crisis. Chelsea had 2 defender in position.

Also against Wigan, your performance was laughable
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Take a look at our injuries.... Then come talk about injury problems. And you're calling out on Liverpool for their performance vs Wigan? How about yours?
I obviously meant the injuries in the match, I was referring to fact that they have no cover...
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea should have won and it's fair to say they easily had the better of the chances. Sturridge's miss.... How? And Ramires should have done better with his opportunities.

Still, not too bad a performance considering Bosingwa, who can't defend for his life, had to play CB. Great performance by Terry. Should have at least brought on Lampard. I don't want to be too critical of AVB but I do wonder what he's doing at times and I don't think he understand Chelsea, which is strange considering he's worked with these players before
Spurs2212 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
What a blabber mouth
Sharma10 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Drogba is great  Adebayor is crap
Zezinho 2 years ago
Don't be a typical barca fan.  Yes, Adebayor played for Madrid, nevertheless he is really good. Get your head out of your Barse (Barca-arse).
Rameetjohar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Bale's next club.... Barcelona.... !
Simonontheair (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I don't see that...
Butters (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Helll no! He better not!
Cjayzz (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
If you haven't noticed by now, not everyone who goes to barcelona actually makes an impact....

It has nothing to do with form or having someone else on bench who can play better or close to thesame ability

Barcelona only works well with players who come from their academy as they regularly trained together when they were really young....

Sanchez and villa have both been trying to fit in their system; a whole ibrahimovich couldn't make an impact in there team....

Then you mention gareth bale? He will prob fall back to defence when if he gets there
Footymasta (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Bale could fit well in the barca team especialy when they play 3 defenders with alves and bale higher up on the wings, that could prove to be so destructive
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Barca said they can't afford him already. He'll probably stay a little bit longer he seems like a loyal player
Prank89 (ADO Den Haag) 2 years ago
Top 4 spot really outrageous
DiSagnia (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Check out this video it's pretty hilarious (Drogba+Adebayor aftermatch "interview").

Link: www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/didier-drogba-interv...
MikeCOYS (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Haven't seen that one, but seen Ade + Ashley Cole interview. That was weird having two rival team players giving their speech as well as Ade handing the rival player MOTM award....

Wisso1 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I thought this game was incredibly competitive and entertain. But I can't stop thinking bout how 90% of goal chances are from corners, free kicks or centers. It just makes you wonder what does football mean in England.
Premier league is definitely one of the most fun leagues to watch, but is there really that much quality? Obviously coming from a Barsa fan I might be biased to our form of play, but seriously
3Dhome (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol your point is null, since both goals were scored during play and not a dead ball situation
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Its the best league I have ever seeing for football/Soccer, I from Canada and Hockey and different kind football here, but I love Hockey here its amazing, but watching EPL football is fantastic, I got hooked after a few years of following, now I watch so much, love Chelsea, and want to go to games so much, the league is so fun to watch, so much that can happen, rivals everything, my dream is too go to Chelsea game and England, and anywhere Europe see game, but ya Champions League is fantastic as well
MikeCOYS (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Haha! Your comment is invalid, and also makes no sense when referring to Spurs, or even Chelsea.

Both the goals were from a run of play, with nice touch and go passing. Neither was created from corners, free kicks or centres.

What match are you watching?

Teams that play nice football are Spurs, Arsenal, Man City, Man you. Spurs and Arsenal especially have similar footballing style to Barca, so when you criticise Spurs, you're also degrading your own team.

And yes, you're bias. Go watch Barca as they're the best at entertaining us fans, with your hilarious dives
Airic (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Or better yet, just watching one team have the ball the entire time...
Wisso1 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I was referring to the premier league in general and not only this game.  Good job noticing I said "goal chances" and not goals.  
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
But what does it mean exactly, when the only goals were scored from open play and not from set pieces? Doesn't that mean that set pieces aren't where the critical, game-changing moments occur?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football