Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Chelsea, Dec 22
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Good game, and a draw as well! Yes!
MrLillyWhite (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
So glad I have a season ticket and don't have to watch on this shocking camera angle.

Took our foot off the gas in the second half like we have done so many times this season, could have easily lost but could have got all 3 points if it wasnt for that disgrace racist scumbag (great clearance btw)
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I'm sure john terry won't have 2 reflect on his racist remark at ferdinand.... He's keeping his head well held high to forget about it
MrLillyWhite (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Playing with your barbies? LOL greatest insult in footytube history...
Viperstars515 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I thought sandro was amazing in this game.... If he had finished that corner, would of been his best game for Tottenham in his career
Viperstars515 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Oh, and screw john terry
TitanicSwimTeam (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Before he screws your spouse
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
^LOL
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Adebayor is really an amazing player. He was on fire.... But only thing is how did he remain on the pitch the full 90mins? I think he was lucky Webb didn't give him another yellow card with all the fouls. But he is indeed outstanding anyway. Overall Spurs played really well, some fantastic players in their squad like Sandro.... Modric is class too. As a Chelsea fan I was in fear till the very last second of the match
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ashley Cole back to his best! MOTM for me
HyperionRed (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Terry may have some off-field issues, but he is one good defender. A good match to watch, kudos to both teams
Say what you want about terry but on the pitch he is a absolute legend
Samelnino (Liverpool) 2 years ago
He did do really well. I wouldn't say legend (honestly I don't know what I'd call him) but he's good!
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 2 years ago
You can't call terry a legend on or off the pitch.  But he plays good football.  Legends aren't just good players but good people.
FlameriderX (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Terry is definitely a legend. If legend aren't just good players but good people, why is Maradona hailed as the best player of all time, when he was abusing cocaine. And also, the fat Ronaldo is considered a legend, but he tried to have sex with transvestite prostitutes. Cruyff is a racist.... So what defines a legend? To me, Terry is a legend and a damn good one
The1boss (Chelsea) 2 years ago
@flamerider, , , , I almost fel in love with those words!
Good game! I had bet for this to finish a draw
Skee87 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Does anyone know the song played during half time analysis?  
Donchino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Tinie Tempah - Written in the stars
Osama14 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Love that song
Dreamfooty14 (NE Revolution) 2 years ago
King and terry partner in english defence?
Samelnino (Liverpool) 2 years ago
This was an awesome game. Totally watched it all the way from Texas!
Ajaxgooner (Ajax) 2 years ago
Good score for arsenal. Not a bad game either
TottenhamHFC (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Cracking game! Shame about the goal ruled offside! Fair play to Chelsea though they played good football considering they were away from home
I think Adebayor used is arm to put the ball in the net. Can you use your arm to score goal
Cjayzz (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Duh.... His shoulder.... And balotelli has scored like that this season....

I think adebayor wasn't off but who ever gave him the ball was
Dukeduke (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Both close calls but if you pause it they both look on, shoulder goals best goals
Osama14 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
The offside was on gallas not adebayor
ThorPower (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I thought Sandro was the best player on the pitch outside of his free header miss. That man is a beast. It was hard to catch, but at one point he kept the ball inbounds with his face as he was diving back from off the field
Mdereje (Arsenal) 2 years ago
This comment has been removed.
Cjayzz (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
And he has scored more than:

Park Chu-Young
Marouane Chamakh
Gervinho
Theo Walcott
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Or even try all there goals combined together in premiership; sturridge has scored more than all your forwards with exception of van persie and you can actually have the cohones to call him s**t?
TGooner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@mderje, please stop. That comment is ridiculous, I think you would feel differently if he played for Arsenal. @cjayzz seems like you pay more attention to the epl than la liga but honestly I can't blame you, it must get boring watching 2 teams worth watching
Mdereje. NO he is not

Kick4Life - changing lives through football