Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Chelsea, Dec 22
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Perfect result, good game    Ramirez is annoyingly bad at finishing that's all i'll say
Cali86 2 years ago
I know.... Reminds me of Walcott...
Champs (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Fair play, can't really counter that lol
Toystoy (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Saw the game and I think Santos played outstandin! Felt like Van der vaart wasnt even on the pitch...
The1boss (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Drogba is still a 1000 times better than torres!
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You by yourself with that one...
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
While I hate to compare the two, I think Drogba is doing better right now. I'm not sure what's going on with Torres, but I really believe he will come good for Chelsea soon.... He just has to start believing again. Having both strikers in top form will be even better for Chelsea
I4SUN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
No doubt. This is one of the best & most exciting draw matches so far!
Robinyoublind (Arsenal) 2 years ago
f*****g great result!
Ghanaboy95 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Even though this was a great attacking match, some of the defending in this game was outstanding    P. S. Great result for us
Viczhoel (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Great game! Watched it and felt the thrill. The fast goal from adebayor, the equalizer by sturridge, the torrent by chelsea and late comeback from spur which was denied by the captain! Awesome-awesome is the just awesome
Toudi69 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You can hate Terry for his behaviour but he's an outstanding defender
Timai2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
That's true. He has always been a good defender. He's made some silly mistakes in previous matches but he's getting back to do what he does best
Timai2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea have to get back to winning ways and consistency because it's going to be a tough year. Spurs are looking good, then there's Arsenal and Liverpool. It's good competition
[account-removed] 2 years ago
AVB play Torres ffs, Let him get some games in before Drogba goes to the african cup of nations. Let him play so he can start scoring again ffs!
Invisibale04 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Great result, Ramires wasted too many chances
Amusedkid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Gotta' give it up to Spurs. Though I still want the gunners to finish above them
Krokodilizm (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
John Terry is either a hero or a villain. He's no mediocre player for sure
Reventon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
He's just a w****r, nothing more
FlameriderX (Chelsea) 2 years ago
LOL. This coming from a fan of the team that boasts the likes of Busquets and Alves
Hassan2011 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Great result for us
7ayan (Chelsea) 2 years ago
How can you get rid of these ads on dailymotion?! I've had my limit with them
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Just click x as soon as it appear
Atnighthawk (AFC Telford United) 2 years ago
I don't have any ads with dailyotion, but I use Firefox with Ad Block Plus as an addin, never get any on youtube either with that combo

Kick4Life - changing lives through football