Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Chelsea, Dec 22
14Hesus (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Very good game. And I must say, John Terry is a beast!
Kbagley22 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
AVB needs to start with Romeu from now on. He gets better with each showing. Bale and Bosingwa was a total mismatch. He looked lazy and didn't even try to cut out the cross that Bale put to Adebayor. We need to start looking into a stronger RB. This might be blasphemy because Drog is my favorite striker of all time but I think it should have been
Mata.... Sturridge.... Torres. Sturridge is better in the center and Torres helps create chances in the box. Drogba is good at taking the ball in stride (as well as many other things) and currently there is no one giving him any chances. Chelsea is hungry but are struggling with consistency, bright future though. Hats off to JT of course
Benjani92 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
King and terry the 2 best center backs around! The 2nd time in 3 games ade has been disallowed a fair goal linesmen must have it in for him...
Absolutely. Unfortunately great wisdom comes just as physical ability begins to wane. Hope they both have a few years left in em', but I feel King's legs won't last much longer and Terry might be looking at trouble of a different sort. As far as the call on Ade, all I can say is football is creul. For as many close calls as you get, you also lose. That's why it's such a wonderful game. All in the moment
Benjani92 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Yep i'd love to see king and terry regulars for england but that won't happen with kings injury problems and possibly terry might be in trouble too...
Gunnavify (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Chelsea sud've won.... !
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Tottenham sud've won.... !
San43 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow sturrdige! Scoring goal almost in every game from 2 months.... Great improvement in his game...
San43 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I want spurs to finish above chelsea and arsenal...
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
f**k off
UnseenCFC (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Keep on dreaming buddy
TipsyMcStagger (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I want Stoke to
Stawrogin 2 years ago
Suprs over arsenal
Silentheat (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I want mancity to finish above manunited...
OkPascal (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chel & arsenl will finish abov united.... Promise
Sayrox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
^ you wanna bet on that 'cause I wanna bet against it?
Taj123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow terry is tha boss. That was a lucky block. The ball caught his trailing leg. Any faster and he wudda mistimed the block. Otherwise from that solid defensive performance from him
Dtouch (Ajax) 2 years ago
Also, by getting into a position to block a shot he also put Ade onside. A best play would have to caught the pass offside
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Awesome game! Plenty chances, great saves, great shots, pace and skill galore!

1st half - Bale was a freaking Monster!
2nd half - Mata turned on his little Spanish magic
Danotronik (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Spurs should have won it quite a few times. Of course Chelsea could have as well. Great game
[account-removed] 2 years ago
So what you mean? Both should have won it...
Yes, 3 points to both
Just wanted to say also, in watching the match I saw Ade havin fun and shaking hands with all players the entire time. He is a class footballer all the way. Spurs are a great fit for him by the way, hope they can make a permanent deal
Farox (Barcelona) 2 years ago
#32 just gave Chelsea the goal on a plate ready!
DevilFan88 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Excellent game for the neutral this one was.... Other than United Spurs are my fav team to watch the pace they have in their team is electric and their games always seem filled with action and goal scoring opportunities
Timai2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yes.... They're pretty exciting to watch
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Attack was great from both teams. But I have to mention Terry and King in defence.... Two Towers great to watch.... A Draw was a fair result! Hope London teams could give a respond to Manchesters'
Thepredestrian (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well Terry didn't need to make that block. If you watch the replay the reason why he could slide in on time was because he was playing the Spurs player onside. Had he stayed in line with the other Chelsea defenders, the Spurs player would be offside
Your so smart and perfect troll face. What actually made that play brilliant is that he was able to get into position regardless of playing the "spurs player" on side and still have the ability to get into position and stop a goal. But great work on the observation and being so awesome. Exactly where do you get off? Cause I'll drop you there
SeriousOne (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol kb. Lets drop him of together, we can pick up a kebab on the way
LunaBoy1 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
I would agree with you that he should stay with his line, but he would've been onside regardless. Great instincts and save
Lampardlove (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Well it was adraw but both side miss great chances.... Like of ramrirez

Kick4Life - changing lives through football