Good one bro!
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Spurs doing well so far this season, keep it up
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 2 years ago
What a safe, Terry!
Subaru (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Save
GoalDigger (Arsenal) 2 years ago
For supporters of Man you, City, Arsenal and Liverpool this was a pretty good result
Bbsharon (Liverpool) 2 years ago
No result is good for Liverpool so long they keep missing their chances
Cammiejohn (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Mhmmm, just cannot put away lesser opposition. It's been an issue for the past 5-6 years
Subaru (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yup. Good for us
[account-removed] 2 years ago

Man City players shine help PL remain competitive.... Facts

Tottenham on loan Manchester City forward Emmanuel Adebayor gave home side the lead before Manchester City home growing products Daniel Sturridge equalized for Chelsea.... Credit to Man City

Did you also give credit to man city when Bin Laden was killed?
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That is the stupidest logic ever, besides Adebayor would never have become the player that he is if it weren't for Arsenal FC
Your momma lady marmalade
Silverheart (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Nope, credits go to Valencia FC. HAH
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 2 years ago
f*****g noisy neighbour, keep it down over there. Y'all are buying finished products and superstar. The credit goes to the team to yanked them away from. Y'all would still be a nobody had it not been for that oil money
Kbagley22 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Haha @BombsOerBaghdad. Seal team city
IMVEE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
With out terry and carvalho, chech will be a sub in my school team
I wonder what casillias will be in you school team?
Three things this game taught me    1)ramires is still s**t  2)mikel is still extremely s**t  3)bosingwa is still extremely s**t
Kinky (Chelsea) 2 years ago
How is ramires s**t? Because he missed a couple chances are you serious mate? One of the best players on the team this season, come on you must have not watched the game. Mikel was also anchoring the midfield bodying van der vart out of the game come on man he had him on lock till he got injured, and boswinga even though he would not be my prefered rb filled in perfectly as a cb other than one mistake...
1)ramires not s**t, energetic and unsettled is better than not productive
2)romeu>mikel(not s**t by the way)
3)bosingwa was lazy not to even try to cut out that cross from bale, not s**t but frustrating. We need a better RB
Timai2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I never get these fans.... Couple bad games and the players are s**t. People have been saying that Ramires have been doing well this season
LoKii (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Still nobody mentioned denied "offside" goal of Adebayor (again). That would change the game completely.  
Kelvinwongkt (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Still nobody mentioned denied "red card" of Adebayor (again). That would change the game completely
Don't you mean "orange card. "
Partoba (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Very good game. Adebayor's goal should have counted. It's not an of side. But attractive game indeed
Kraybon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Great play by both clubs.... But holy cow why can't we take advantage of all these chances?!?!?! Drogba, Sturridge, and Ramires all had sure goals and couldn't convert.... Can't say I'm disappointed with a draw against Spurs the way they're playing right now, but these draws are killing us and we'll be lucky to finish top 4 this season if we keep this up. Great game for Sturridge (besides that miss) and Terry. Man, Spurs are a fantastic team and fun to watch! Hope they keep it up this season! Go Blues!
Letsbehonest (Chelsea) 2 years ago
MOre so Ramires lack of finishing
Benjani92 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Should play torres alot more everyone has seen what he can do when is on form and he isn't gonna' get form by being stuck on the bench every game...
@Benjani92 Couldn't agree more
United 8 Arsenal 2, United 3 Tottenham 0, United 3 Chelsea 1, United 1 Man City 6, Chelsea 2 Man City 1, Chelsea 2 Arsenal 5, Man City 1 Arsenal 0, Tottenham 0 Man City 5.... EPL = most entertainment
* Tottenham 1 Chelsea 1
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I think it was 3-5 Arsenal but I get it
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
*Tottenham 1* Man City 5
Here here!  
Tanx fa de correction mates
Letsbehonest (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ramires' choking is becoming too habitual. And whydid AVB take out Didier out with 15 min left in the game? It really broke the momentum. Great game though -
Peletutu (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Good game. Respect the game!
Ezsmith (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Man Shitty lousy club.... They manage to get Adebayor but they did not make use of him instead they ruin his future.... Man Shitty indeed
Skee87 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Next one on tevez  
Drogan (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Good game.... I hope the brazilian coach watched this game because he would see how much sandro deserves a spot in the brazil XI over that scrub ramires. Anyway, well fought game, breaks went both way as did chances, all in all the points were shared and the mighty tottenham hotspur are the best team in london going into christmas
UnseenCFC (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I'm from Brazil and I can tell you Sandro is a good player but you have to be idiotic to think he's better than Ramires. There IS a reason why Ramires has been playing for the Brazilian national team and Sandro hasn't

Kick4Life - changing lives through football