Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Chelsea, Dec 22
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
f****d by the ref
Winger24 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Stop whining.... Chelsea were the better team but draw was a fair result...
Benjani92 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Bullshit were they the better team and tottenham are still better than arsenal so gtfo!
ThorPower (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
We were lucky. Although in my opinion we were the only team to score two legitimate goals. What can you do?
Arsenal4great (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I guess it is becoming unfair now when teams worked so hard to get a goal only to be ruled out for offside. Spurs goal was an onside goal so also was RVP's goal against city. Refs should know how painful this is becoming to players, clubs and fans
Winger24 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
A terrific game.... Spurs were all over chelsea in the first 25 mins then it was a good comeback by them.... JT what a performance.... MOTM hands down...
Sham34 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
John Terry - Captain, Leader, Legend and MOTM
GunsRus (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You forgot to mention he's also a Racist C*nt
DIDI11CFC (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I heard martesacker hates benayoun because he's jewish
^You are in no position to accuse him and ffs stop jumping to conclusion. He is still innocent until proven guilty
GunsRus (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Can I call him a Wife Cheating C*nt?
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
gtfo GUNS just.... Gtfo
Well I made my point and by the way I don't care if he is a wife cheater tbh. It's none of your business if he slept with another woman and he is not the only football player that has done the same thing (Giggs). It just shows that you are a silly man and has nothing else to do except put his mouth where it doesn't belong to. Next time when you want to insult someone that you don't know make sure you get your facts straight first
AyperOs (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Well performed by both teams. A win for us would have been good, nevertheless I am pretty much pleased. And yeah, Ramires should learn to finish
Tmac101 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I have 2 points to make.    1. Adebayor's goal wasnt offside  2. f**k john terry. It just isn't fair.
Great points mate, real intricate
Cantonaaaa (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Adebayor wasn't offside but gallas who touched the ball b4 him was offside when modrid took the freekick.  
Taj123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Look again dude. When the ball was 6 feet from modric's foot gallas did not pass cole
Cantonaaaa (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You're right, very close but he was onside, my mistake (and I think you meant 6 inches and not feet btw, no worries I got it)
Kbagley22 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Indeed close. What would football be though if it weren't for the moment. The human element is what keeps this sport pure
Daire (Valencia) 2 years ago
Don't forget the handball leading to the cross for Chelsea's only goal. Look close
Taj123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Like Kbagley said football wud not be as interesting if 'for the moment' situations wasn't there. And Cantonaaaa thanks for the correction
IllSkillz (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Terry was a rock
Justinhslee (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Any Links to the full highlights?
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Although the draw was a fair result, I bet both teams will be kicking themselves for dropping points. With Arsenal breathing down their necks they will now be feeling the pressure.

Is Spurs' match in hand against Everton a home or away fixture for them?
Arsenal4great (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It is a home game for Spurs. You can give that to them at the moment. Unless something happen to them, I do not see how they will not win the game. They are playing well right now. However, not so well to finish above us by May. But right now, they are on fire. Only time will tell. Keep it up Spurs
RG1987 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Good game of football. Wasn't sure what result I wanted that would suit arsenal the best lol. I guess draw was the best result. Tottenham midfield at the moment would make any shi**y striker in the world look great, they got the best midfiled in premeir league
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Just the result I wanted. Spurs were only good for 20 mins but Chelsea dominated throughout. 18 shots in total away @ WHL says it all. Pavlyuchenko gave even less than VDV did. What a block by Terry though
Lucky lucky spurs
Footyusa (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
f**k off, it was a good match. We didn't need our hands to get a goal
RG1987 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Same can be said for chelsea. Cech made a fantastic save at the end to deny spurs the win
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You mean JT. And get off the handball shite. BAE had one similar in the box too
Partoba (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I prefer the opposite one. Chelsea got more lucky than Spurs. But just don't forget the good game.
Unlucky for both sides to have not had more goals. Top match but did nothing for either club and helped out all the others. Chelsea til I die, but am a fan of Spurs and would rather have seen them take three points in this one to give the Manchester clubs a bit more to worry about than a draw. As long as Chelsea can stay in the top 4. Unlucky for both sides really.
Kinky (Chelsea) 2 years ago
@Footyusa: ball to hand mate, and how did we use our hands to score a goal? Lol As hopefully you can recall ashley cole was the crosser and if your defence was more alert instead of trying to get a call they could have cleared it instead of danny standing wide open at the backpost for a simple tap in cheers!
Daire (Valencia) 2 years ago
@Kinky Cole was also the person who got the handball mate
Cloudst 2 years ago
Was a great game to watch if you were a neutral. Was very open and both teams were constantly attacking
Not to mention, a draw helped out everyone except the teams playing.  
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Man John Terry what a player. What else can be said about Sturridge what a future he has, brilliant talent
Parajuli (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Hats off to JT

Kick4Life - changing lives through football