Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Swansea City V Chelsea, Jan 31
Greyosh07 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
After seeing Chelsea's logo first it was pretty obvious they'd want their team to win, bear in mind that not only do chelsea appear strong on paper, they are also coming in with a form backed by last season. Lets see who gets the last laugh on matchday
Champ119 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
This Sunday Man United are going to win against Chelsea. What a rubbish/poor game by Chelsea. 15 matches remains in Premier League, and Chelsea will lose all of those 15 matches starting this Sunday against Man United. And Chelsea won't make it in the top 4, and they will not even qualify for Champions League next season. Chelsea will end up being in either 5th or 6th place in the League table. Swansea was just awesome during this match. The truth hurts Chelsea. Anyway good luck in your downfall. (EVIL f*king laugh)
Ch3ls3a (Chelsea) 2 years ago
LoL someone is having a hard time digesting 5 point deficit and a draw to villareal.... I hope your life gets better.... Haha!
Isenblud (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Champ119 where is all this coming from? Weird !
Rokudaime03 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
He's just a hater, I think that Chelsea can pull it off.
P. S (not really against you Isenblud): so Champ119, you're saying that since chelsea just drew, that's the beginning of a downfall, so since Barca just drew 3 games in a row (Madrid, Villareal, Valencia) would you call that halfway the downfall?
Champ119 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
@Isenblund: this all is coming from me, only me. That's my opinion, and if you don't like, then don't comment at all. Period. @Ch3ls3a and @Rokudaime03: Spending that much money doesn't guarantee you titles and etc, Jabronis. And yeah, this not goes for Chelsea but for Madrid as well. You may win the League title, but not Champions League. As for Chelsea, they can only dream about playing in the Champions League next season. You talked about pulling it off. I think that Arsenal will bounce back on the top 4. Never count Arsenal out in the Premier League
RVPMVP (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You said Chelsea will lose all 15 of their last games. That's not your opinion. That's just stupidity
Reventon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
A pakistani who doesn't support his country he lives in or supports a club dear to him talking s**t.... Is there anything new?
Ch3ls3a (Chelsea) 2 years ago
We bought Cahill to make him on the bench.... AVB will now put this player against ManU I'm guessing.... The limit of sutpidity is that he didn't even give him a single full game to get familiar with mates and develop understanding so he will be confident enough to go into Manchester Clash! Chelsea's season has been haunted by poor managerial decisions more than poor forms.... I hope this changes!
Ahmedical (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Has torres scored yet? I don't think even AVB even knows his playin anymore

Kick4Life - changing lives through football