Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Swansea City V Chelsea, Jan 31
Viczhoel (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What a poor performance by Chelsea. Swansea is that strong in home, but Chelsea just gave them too much room. Floppy at behind. Not much chances in front. MU is coming, be strong guys!
Drogbalampard (Chelsea) 2 years ago
We played bad  But swensea are one of the strongest home side
Drogbalampard (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What effert by essien
BoyRapho (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Whatever I wouldn't give to have Jose back? This is the worst I've seen my team in about a decade
Ecosse (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I'm already a big fan of Gylfi Sigurdsson, just by watching one match. Dead-on set pieces
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
He's quality^^
MikePra (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Swansea.... You deserve more.... Welcome Essien.... I am always worried about torres. Even though he is with Chelsea, he is one of my favorite player
MrArse (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wow you summed up everything I wanted to say
IMVEE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Effin hate bosinwa!
Not in the box even in the picture when all three defenders are covering the open goal, headed the ball 10 cm far to concede the goal
No strength, poor tackling! Play Ivanovic as RB
Merka88 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What is going on in regards to transfers with Chelsea? You would have thought we would get to see AVB putting his stamp on the team this window, but nothing? He must be confident in this squad...
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I taught AVB would have done so.... After not conceding with Ivanovic last game.... But NO....

Ivan-Luiz-Cahill-A. Cole.... That should have been the line up
The1boss (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ancelotti was doing really bad at the end of his chelsea stunt but this guy is just taking it to a different level! Annoying little stubborn guy!
Stubborn is def the word!
Rowley87 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ahmen
Juliankershi (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Bosingwa -> l
Paulski (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Nice
Ugh, what I wouldn't give to have Sinclair and Dyer playing for us.... Shocking game really from Chelsea, Bosingwa may have helped in the goal but he's awful as a defender.... Swansea's a very decent, capable side, I hope they do well this year (and play Josh Mc of course)
Neat little finish by Sinclair too^^ course he'd score on us...
Nupoor11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ahahahahahahahahaha cole
DiSagnia (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Not his day :S
Jinmeister (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why is it so easy to just hate all the chelsea players?
I really don't think it's because I am an arsenal fan.
I think they are just dicks
Horrendous display by Chelsea, if malouda and bosisngwa find their way onto the pitch the next match, I have no idea what the AVB is thinking anymore. Apart from his deflected own goal, pitiful by bosingwa

Can't give enough credit to Swansea though, what they're doing over there is great to watch, unlucky not come away with all 3
DEFENDtheBRIDGE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Swansea has been really fun to watch this year with Dyer, Graham, Sinclair and Joe Allen. Not to mention that Vorm has been keeper of the season thus far
I would've said krul the way the season was going but yeah definitely go for born at this point. Explains the vorm to Chelsea rumors, petr hasn't been himself this year on the other side of the pitch either
**vorm*** damn iPad
Rs2147 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I would say joe hart is up there too
DiSagnia (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Let me sum up this game for you.

Torres. Useless. Meireles. Useless. Sturridge useless. But I think the award for most pitiful performance of all must be handed to Malouda. He must have had 30% rate of successful pass. No spirit, no conviction, I even wonder if he wanted to be on the pitch. As for Bosingwa, I think I speak for all of us when I say that we were in state of shock not seing Ivanovic as RB and Cahill as CB. His first half performance was to say the least pathetic but, let's be honest, his second half display was much more convincing and got us that lucky equaliser.

I'm not even mad that we drew this game. Liberty stadium is a very tough ground for any team. Tottenham drew there, Arsenal lost while Man Utd bearly scratched a 1-0 victory. No am mad at the WAY we drew. There was nothing in this game that inspires confidence ahead of sunday's game. I think this game underlined the importance of having Super Frank (w/e people say he still scores and adds creativity) and Ramires (boy did I miss his bursts from midfield) in the squad.

Safe to say, I'm dreading on Man Utd's visit to Stamford Brigde
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 2 years ago
I don't know why AVB's chelsea are playin the way they are. He did really good last season for my club and I just don't see why and how its goin so bad for them. Still I hope they get better. And if chelsea don't want AVB I will gladly welcome him back to my team
TotheArsenal (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Give him time
DANAFC (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Abramovic won't though, and that is why chelsea will fail  
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Chelsea you can do better then malouda why settle for him?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football