Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Swansea City V Chelsea, Jan 31
DEFENDtheBRIDGE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Where is this "attacking" football that AVB has promised to bring to the Bridge? Chelsea has scored more than one goal only twice since Dec 17th (a flattering 4-0 win over Pompey in the FA cup and a late 2-1 win over Wolves). I understand that there's a changing of the guard under way but AVB has hardly lived up to the billing thus far. I think at this point I'd be happy with just a champions league spot next year
DiSagnia (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I don't think we have a choice but to settle for a champions league spot.... That is if we can do it :/
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@DiSagnia, I hate to say it but Liverpools current form makes me think that they are favourites for the 4th spot
Africanrebel (PSG) 2 years ago
When bosingwa scores that means Drogba is needed kalou aswell
Ravensd (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Sodding bastard luck! I bet Swansea to win 1-0 and I was soooo close!
Fastrail (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Lol.... Tough luck bro
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Unlucky swansea on the equalizer, but they really should have scored that early attempt at 18 min. Sweet goal by sinclair and dumb move by cole
MGLBarbarian (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea played absolute s**t today.... This just signals tough times at home against Man you. The only consolation I have is that Man UTD are lacking both their main goalies
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Manu don't have Degea, Lindegard, Phil Jones, Vidic, Willy Klein, Fletcher, Anderson, Nani, Ashley Young, Wayne Rooney and Owen. All out through injury so yeah the goalkeepers aren't the only consolation
Paytonred (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Chelsea of old would have destroyed promotion teams. But this season has been weird, and United lose to Blackburn, lol....

Hmm, Chelsea might not be the force they used to be. But still worried next weekend. But to be the champions once more we got to do it.
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
GWcoo1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Best part was seeing Essein thank you
Ch3ls3a (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Bosingwa is the biggest ball gazer in this world. Everytime you see him defend a cross he will just stare at it.... Freakin jump or distract or something.... He is like mesmerized by balls.... And ONLY bosingwa can score a goal from a cross. That is how terrible his crosses are! Every time United slips we just don't cash on it
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Uts slipped? That's news to me. Or am I confused here?
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Chelsea were very, very lucky to get away with a draw with this one. Swansea looked the better side by leaps and bounds. You'd have to wonder how they'll go against Man United next weekend...
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Swansea at home are very dangerous. They play without fear, and attack with precision. Chelsea are very lucky
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Swansea at home are among one of the toughest. Was never going to be easy. If you are playing at the Liberty, never expect an easy win
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I think Chelsea are starting to regret letting Ancelotti leave, I hope they can be stronger next year after the team "gels" better.... Nice draw by Swansea they were unlucky not to get all 3 points
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
Super goal from sinclair. What technique!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
In 2012 howard 1-0 torres
Shishir7290 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Swansea were really unlucky. Could have been another major scalp at home like Arsenal. Chelsea look to be nowhere under AVB. I'm surprised that they didn't spend big in Jan considering they were the only team in top 6 needing major investment. Torres hasn't scored in 1000+ mins. He needs to score atleast 10 goals b4 the season ends or I see him being sold. Its going to be a tough fight for 4th place between them and Arsenal. If Chelsea miss out will AVB stay will be the big question

Kick4Life - changing lives through football