Sham34 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
No he didn't play for us today
DidierDdragon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Bullshit! AVB out!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
Liverman8 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
@DidierDdragon,

Seriously? You're not even going to give a little bit longer? I mean come on, it must surely be better to let him stay for longer than get in a new manager every six months? Have a little faith
P1tuf4 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
AVB out? How bout Bosingwa + Torres + Cole out? D:
Viceragen (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Serious? That is exactly what the problem is with our fans and owner. We're in the process of rebuilding our team and our playing style.

Just be glad it's not as bad a Liverpool's or Arsenal is going right now.

Always stand behind your team, no matter what
Bikku88 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yeah I would at least give him this season as surely we're not going to win the league, we'll see next season what kind of players he buys and how he rebuilds the team, if still he becomes unsuccesful with his team than I'm afraid he's not worth it.... Remember ancelotti, he also inherited the same team but he won us the league title and fa cup in the first season and we were really close to winning in the second season, abramovich really should have given ancelotti one more year, now look where we are...
Yeah suarez is back...
Timai2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Does anyone think that EPL has lost some quality? I used to be so excited about the matches but nowadays if I miss any I don't feel I've missed anything special. I didn't watch this one and I can guarantee that nothing really happened
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Swan-celona really played well.... Damn.... I hate Sturridge, Bosingwna, A. Cole, Malouda.... AVB needs to tweak his formation.... 4-3-3 = NO results 4-1-4-1 = WINS.... Torres, Mata, Essien, Ramirez.... The only talent Chelsea have
Chanel92 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Sturridge?
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
Nice goal sinclair
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I voted us rubbish. Awful performance
Bluehearted (Chelsea) 2 years ago
K getting a little worried now. Top 4 is far from guaranteed and right now Champions league could end fast. Not sure when Drogs is back, but Chelsea should try something new soon. If AVB is committed to 4-3-3 then maybe try Torres on the wing and sturridge in the middle (where he wants to be) Torres has assists this season and it might motivate Sturridge more to be there. Also if terry is fit, try Terry and Ivan in the middle and luiz at right back, he can't be worse there than bosingwa most games.
I'm predicting the season ends with
Chelsea- 4th, but they pull their heads out of their asses and win the FA
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
What a goal from Sinclair. Thought Swans started pretty well and deserved to win but credit to Chelsea. They did have a better second half and deserved a point imo. Swans have proved to be very tough to beat at the Liberty
C'mon chelsea! Whats happening to you? D:
-_-' wtf was bosingwa trying to do in swanseas goal?!
Great definition from Sinclair though...
Trotskyboy99 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Get out of here you bloody gloryhunters. Every week it's another shout of "OUT!" for whoever didn't perform that match. We're in transition. It's not going to be as good as it was a couple of years ago. Get over it.

Sometimes I wish we never got Abramovich's cash so that we wouldn't be stuck with rubbish fans like you
Hey, i've seen people calling for SAF's sacking after United were dropped out of the champions league.
Those so called fans have probably just got into football a few years ago it seems like it.
But Chelsea will bounce back, no doubt about it.... Lots of work to be done in some areas though
Guidas (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Can't agree with you more. I'm so sick of these plastic fans and not to sound racist but foreign fans who think they know things about the premier league which they really don't
DEFENDtheBRIDGE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Well I'm sick of people making excuses for Torres week in and week out. Its getting really old! He simply isn't up to snuff!
Trotskyboy99 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
DefendtheBridge, I agree with you there mate, but I'm just sick and tired of these knee-jerk "so and so OUT" reactions. Yes, Torres is alarmingly under-performing, but perhaps the solution isn't OUT with Torres or AVB.

There are people on here calling for Ashley Cole to leave cause he was red carded today! Madness!
Goddamn.... Sinclair goal of the week !
Guidas (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Swansea have only conceded 6 goals this season and now 7. I say that's a good result for us
LyverBird (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What?
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Do you mean at home or what? Cause that be ridiculous if all season
I guess he means at home cause they have only lost once at home, but have tied 6 at home as well
Well I watched almost all game, and I think we played very poor in first half, Swansea could have had another couple, but great goal by Sinclair, a nice slow volley that beat Cech, cool goal for him. The second half we dominated possession but we just didn't shoot enough, like other players need to stop being so selfish and pass to Torres and Torres needs to want to shoot and be in the spot, I know we could have had more if we would have shot more, like even when Essien came on he smashed one just by bar, and then 91st minute Bosingwa shoots and gets deflection, tie game we get point they get point, they easily could have had 3, but glad we got that point, I went nuts!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football