Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Swansea City V Chelsea, Jan 23
User458 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wrong for Hazard to kick the ball boy but that being said, the ball boy deserved it
Mataoffact (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Didn't actually kick the ball boy, kicked the ball out from under him, probably didn't hurt the boy at all however the kid did the right thing by milking to waste more time.... And I'm saying that with all honesty
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
He didn't kick the ball boy, just tried to get the ball off him. I guess it wasnt the best way to get the ball, but he just wasnt thinking under such an intense moment. It didn't seem like he was trying to harm him, just to kick the ball off him as he was lying over it
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Everyone saw that he kicked him -. -
Besides, who in their bright mind chooses to kick rather than lift up. I thought Hazard trains regularly...
Baguera (Chelsea) 1 year ago
This is totally BS, the kid was looking for trouble rather than doing his job.  
Betamorne (Liverpool) 1 year ago
This is true
Betamorne (Liverpool) 1 year ago
You can tell the kid isn't even that hurt
Imaginsolo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
No matter what hazard mess up.... Marko marin your turn to shine now
Jonathanwai75 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
This comment has been removed.
Gibon (AS Roma) 1 year ago
You mad bro?
Jacko1L1R (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yeaaaa he mad!
Hilariouspj (Manchester United) 1 year ago
People, pull yourselves together. It wasn't even Chelsea's corner kick situation; it was Swansea's ball and the boy was supposed to toss the ball to the goalie, not to Hazard. Hazard couldn't just stand his ugly performance of the day
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Ok the kid is a twat but this wasn't the proper reaction of a "professional" footballer.
How is defending Hazard's action any different from people wishing players like ronaldo, ibra and such to break their legs.
Damn double standards.
It's not like Chelsea was in the verge of turning the game around anyways...
Peruvianking (Chelsea) 1 year ago
It didn't look like we would turn it around at the time, but that doesn't matter, the kids job is to keep the game going fluently. He didn't do that.
Hazard didn't even kick the kid he tapped the ball so he can get it. Most people can agree Hazard didn't do harm to the boy and so defending him makes sense. People wishing a players legs broken is something else
Lol
Dpfka0821 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
@Peruvianking Whether Hazard meant to harm the ballboy or not, he definitely kicked him
He definitely didn't
Gibon (AS Roma) 1 year ago
@Peruvianking you need to rewatch the video, he 100% kicked him. Whether he meant to is up for debate but there is no doubt he made contact with the boy's ribs.
The argument about who was in the wrong becomes irrelevant as that is not behavior becoming of a professional footballer, if you're desperate to get the ball back into play you never lash out, when there's a chance of hurting someone, to do so
I have seen the video multiple times and my position on this stands. Hazard didn't hit him and if he did it must have been minimal contact
Lampuiho (Arsenal) 1 year ago
When your friends do this to you, it's okay because it's part of the body language. When you do this do a stranger in the public, others view this as violence. Funny with that double standard
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I'm Peruvian too but he kicked him, even if he didn't a professional player can't do that, he's becoming worse than justin bieber or chingadito
WetporridgeCITY (Manchester City) 1 year ago
He did kicked you blind ass
Hold on I agree that what hazard did wasnt professional like and should have been handled differently, I'm just saying I see no contact and the ball boy blew the whole thing out of proportion
This is the worst performance for chelsea since Abromovich took over.... Instead of chelsea to attack we were playing safe.... Lampard, mata, ramires hazard oscar all fail to attack with the ball.... Man of the match david LUIZ
Boatdude (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
This kid needs to be banned from his job. What a pathetic display. Hazard shouldn't have kicked him but I can understand his frustration as some little punk tries to ruin the game. What a joke. Kicks his legs and whines for mommy to come give him the tit after he gets kicked
[account-removed] 1 year ago
I would have kicked seven shade of s**t out of him!
DiSagnia (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Ball boy and Hazard incident put aside, that was one of the worst performances of Chelsea this season.

I'm not sure if I'm the only one to realize that Oscar has been very poor from the start of the season. Apart from that spark against Juventus from which all of us presumptuously expected the future star of Chelsea, I can now understand why Moses has been playing ahead of him. I hope it's just a question of EPL adaptability, because as far a I can see, he is weak, does not track the ball back and loses possession way to often. I hope it'll be a brighter future for next season.

Good game by Swansea, very disciplined at the back especially Williams, rock solid. Best of luck for the final
Worst performance since abramovich took over.... Oscar was not the issue.... The entire midfield fail.... Lampard, oscar, hazard, mata, ramires they were all afraid because they don't want to make a mistake
Elassjay (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Oscar, for your info, made more interceptions and tackles than hazard and mata combined for the season so far. So I have no idea where your claim comes from. And yes, yesterday was a bad performance because everyone is very conservative on the ball and not trying to make mistake. Trailing 2-0, playing away facing a swansea side that's close to unbeatable at home, we have to play more adventurous and better football than that
Jacko1L1R (Manchester United) 1 year ago
f**k off Chelsea! Cantona got a 8 month ban for karate kicking a man who insulted his mother! Hazard kicked a little kid in the ribs out of frustration! BTW lol at Chelski fans defending him! Cantona deserved the ban then and now Hazard deserves a massive ban f*****g twat! Ball was going to the keeper anyway not a corner kick...
You mad?
Lampuiho (Arsenal) 1 year ago
It was a very light kick you can see it...
No matter what hazard was wrong in all ramification....  
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
If that kid doesn't get fired, i'll be amazed. Hazard for his rush of blood deserves at least a 5 match ban
Rvgltf (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Chelsea didn't deserve the win anyway, and Hazard was wrong, but the ballboy is a twat, and whoever said that Hazard was keeping him from getting up wasn't watching very closely. Hazard was only trying to get the ball, and honestly, that wasn't a very ferocious kick, either, as unacceptable as it was.

Bottom line, Chelsea didn't deserve to go through. The other stuff is trivial
CDNFAN (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Ball boy should be banned from live matches...
1 year ago
Whos gonna' get the ball?  The ball man?
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Hire Arshavin, he does nothing for Arsenal anyways
Hayleycomet (Arsenal) 1 year ago
What about a neutral official ball boy?
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
You can check the ballboys twitter account he states that its his last game as a ball boy and he's going to waste time on purpose, what a moron
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Whatever it is, this is really not even an incident. I mean, that particular situation probably happened a million times on a field
Somewhere in the world. And the 'kid' is like 16 years old

Kick4Life - changing lives through football