Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Summer Transfer Guide - 2011
Theo (Chelsea) 3 years ago
From who you personally want at Chelsea, to transfer rumours involving Chelsea. Post them here, with links, videos, pictures and whatever you can come up with

I will go first: The player I want us to get is Pedro Leon to play on the right wing; he is quick, good on set-pieces and he's an excellent crosser - just what we need imo, because we have really lacked width throughout this season, and have struggled to get decent balls into the box. And one more thing, we can even get him on loan for the season, and if he's good we can keep him, if not... Return him to Madrid

Dinie90 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Suddenly I'm thinking about sturridge
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Sturrigde and Pedro Leon are totally differnt players, we actually need a good RMF winger, sturridge is a RW striker, I don't think he can even play RMFW
Kirky26 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Would be a great addition gives us different attributes to add to the squad and has great ability to help us
DredguyJay (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I rather Alexis Sanchez he is hugely skilled and a great crosser
Nice chelseaman

In: Pedro Leon

The kid is the RW we need and madrid is willing to let him go for cheap and ticks every box but Premier League tested.

Out: Either Turnbull/Hilario, Fereirra, Drogba/Kalou/Anelka/Malouda obviously not all 4, just one.

From the youth squad: Sebek, Clifford Brothers, Lalkovic, Borini

3 years ago
You want one guy in and the rest of the team out? What are you on bro lol
But 4 up from academy
Niru (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Carlo Ancellotti has the following targets :-
1) Ricardo Kaka 80% he's comin'
2) Sergio Ramos 75% he's cumin
3) Alexandre Pato (if Pato doesn't come, Pirlo) 70% he's cumin
4) Gareth Bale 20% he's cumin
5) Fabio Coentrao 40% he's cumin
6) Welsey Sniejder 40% he's cumin
7) Ganso, Neymar, Lukaku.... Youngsters....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And if the fee is too much Drogba will be kicked out :/
I think its safe too say KC isn't the one handling the trasnfers
Imo: Kaka will be around 90% because of the Brazilian revolution at the Bridge lol. Although I still do not want him, for many many reasons; I am not Carlo/Roman.... And something tells me they do!
Ramos - 30% don't really see that one happening; too expensive, and I don't see any reason to leave Madrid (except if he's hungry for titles of course lol)
Pato.... I agree around 65-70% depending on what formation Carlo is willing to carry into next season
Gareth Bale.... 0% Spuds will be stupid to sell to us!
Coentrao.... 25% If A. Cole does not leave, then there is absolutely no point of even going for him.
Wesley Sneijder.... I would have said around 75% last week, but now that Inter are beginning to pick up pace in both the league and champions league, I think he will stay with them. 30%
Why buy coentrao! Our LB position has the most decent back ups in defence
I think in the end Chelsea will have Kaka, Pato and Drogba kicked out.... And Ganso, Neymar and Lukaku.... They might or might not come.... But if they come.... Chelsea = Brazil + 1/2england + torres + cech!
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I doubt we will get bale but we can look elsewhere for wingers that don't cost a fortune. I heard we failed a bid for some winger in the french league called dmitri payet and might go back for another bid. I don't follow the french league so I don't know just how good he really is
Pretty good player he is, about 3 teams wanted him in January but Saint etienne did not want to sell. Either him or Leon will do for me, because they won't cost much, they are not super stars that will bring more unnecessary problems to the team if they don't play, and they are obviously 2 quality players.

And he can also slot in behind the striker, which he has done for the most part this season! Also, I did hear he wanted to move to a French side (can't remember their name) so hopefully by then, he might have changed his mind or something
I think we should try for payet first choice and then leon if the bid fails
Rumour arounf the block is that Ramos and mou are fighting? Most likely bullshit, but still
DEFENDtheBRIDGE (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Where are these percentages coming from? And chelsea can't sign all these players.... There are final constraints they need to stay within if they want to remain eligible for Champions League play
Chelc (Chelsea) 3 years ago
My players would be lakuku, van der wieel, hamsik, harazd if possible, sanchex defiently!, maybe neymar and maybe ganso. Defiently not kaka or pato because their prices would be ridiclous and they won't be wroth their prices and I don't think either of them will do well in the premier league escpially kaka. Players to leave would be bosingwa, feraira, anelka, maybe malouda. I will not let drogba go because he can help lakuku adapt more easier and he can have him as a role model
Pato is worth his cost he should be the man to replace Drogba....  
Jbrealkid (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Well for me our owner seems to be focusing on youth and I agree we really need a winger full of pace and skill.... Alexi sanchez would fit that role perfectly.... But if not Ashley Young would probably be available on free transfer and if that fials we could have a look at Jesus Navas.... Also I think its time for kalou, feraira and maybe malouda to go.... Probably bosingwa as well.... We should also look to bring in gregory van der viel.... Or sergio ramos if available.... Neymar would also be great. Drogba should not go because I think I extremely effective with his second half cameos running at tired defenders.... Drawing fouls and creating chances. Please comment
Baha, Kalou is awesome now didn't you hear
Well apparently we just signed a czech "wonderkid" called Lucas Piazon and another youngster called Dominek Masek for 1m for next season so I guess roman really is focusing on youth.
Edit: My mistake, Masek was the czech youngster, Piazon's Brazilian
No Strikers!  Only 2 positions  A young RB (maybe but bane is so good)  And A RW!    
Well that depends on how long drogba and anelka plan to stay with us. I think drogba's already hit his best form and I doubt we will see another season with 20-30 goals from him. Anelka is also getting old and will begin to decline as well so we may still need to go into the market and look for a young replacement. We need to start offloading the players who aren't good enough or are too old and replace them with younger and better players. It's time to start thinking about the future of our club
Anelka imo has 3 good seasons left in him! But, he is far too lazy and lack consistency, to pose the threat that he actually is.  
I say sell Anelka sumwere, Sturridge to Bolton permanantly 4 say 19m lol.... And buy pato, and piazon, and maybe lukaku, neymar or ganso
Stop! Ignoring the youth and constantly spending. Why can't we just be happy with what we have! Our u12s won the UCL! We're on track to win another FA Youth Cup! We have players that could explode, yet we insist on tranferring players when not needed
We already got piazon, anyway none of our youth players have made the kind of impact I was expecting yet. I understand they haven't been given a lot of opportunities but I don't think there are enough youth players at the moment that are ready for regular first team football and with the majority of our squad ageing it looks like we may still need another summer spending spree
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Eden hazard for me, and I would also love to see ganso at the bridge. We do need a good right back.... Maybe van der wiel, but I wouldn't mind playing ivanovic there permanently either. No strikers either. I think we are solid in the department, unless of course drogba an/or anelka leave, in which case I would like to see either vucinic or aguero.... Maybe neymar. It all depends on the formation carlo wants to go with though
My choice would be Pato, L. Piazon', E. Hazard, Ganso, Anelka out, Kaka if possible.... Maybe that's enough
Kirky26 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Fabio Coentrao, aguero would be brilliant additions imo aguero would link well with torres and give us other qualities but i've been keen on lukaku for a long time I believe he could be better than drogba and I love having a striker who can bully defenders torres or aguero couldn't do that and coentrao well what can I say play him left mid and we will have some player with so much quality more potential/quality than bale imo and cheaper plus ashley can still have his place. The defence doesn't need any additions imo maybe seamus coleman for rb would be a good signing for future. Buying a centre midfielder leaves me torn because ramires essien and lamps deserve to play and are top class plus frank doesn't deserve to lose his he's a legend and so important and my fear is buying a midfielder would hamper mceachran's development maybe bringing in a older midfielder so mceachran can slot in when ready. I'm hoping for piazon, ramires, mceachran and coentrao to be are future midfield
I hope this year the blues will focus more on bringing in younger talented players for the future. Hopefully signings of Piazon and Masek are just a sign of things to come and we will see some more signings added to the squad by the end of the summer window
ChelseaFan88 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Aguero, Sanchez or Hamsik for me.  They're so so impressive
I want this Sanchez kid, He is already drawing comparisions with CR7! I think he could very well explode for us. But udinese have pretty much labelled him untrasnferrable
Chelsea buy :- L. Piazon(signed for 8m), Lukaku(12m) Sergio Aguero (40m), Neymar + Ganso(45-50m), Sanchez(20m), Hamsik(20m)

They sell :- F. Malouda(30m), D. Drogba(40m), and. Anelka(30m), P. Ferrera (20m)

Purchase losses :- 40+50+40+8+12 = 150m
Sale gains :- 30+40+30+20 = 120m
Total loss = 30m approx (only)

Then we can buy A. Pato for about 35-40m!
Then lionel messi for David Luiz's hair!
LOL! Have you heard the news? We have the best 19 year olds ever. Do we have to have another era of big spending when we can own the world for free?

Lionel messi is never going to leave mate
Dinie90 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Ferrera for 20m?  That's hillarious
Feelingblue (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Ferreira recently said that he would like to end his career at chelsea
V should chase ferrera away he doesn't perform....
Messi wz a joke.... Still.... David luiz's hair is sooooo valuable....
Still v can get quality players with only 30m loss....
Really? Why have you stated it 3 or so times, if something is not serious, normal people write a lol.

Only 30m loss! Holy crap your smoking.

And I myself is mixed with paulo, he is old and his reactions are so slow, but that's where it ends. He was incredible in holding off a FULL strength BALE. He is a legend and wants to end his career here, so lets give him what he wants.

Yet he costs us, alot
BluestheBEST (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Off-form malouda for 30m? Man are you kidding?
Liverpool want Malouda badly, don't you noe?
No, they don't, lmao
Aachtemichuk (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Lol if we sold these players it would probably be like Malouda 5-6m Anelka 7-8m Drogba 9-10m Ferreira 2-3m
Chelsearules99 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
They may want him but they're NOT gonna' have him
Daza132 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Your valuation of everyone of your players is ridiculous anelka and drogba are both pretty much old men and I wouldnt trade an aids infeasted badger for malouda! Still gona be interesting to see how yous form up next year and if ancellotti can turn an unfamiliar squad into a pl winning side

Not that bane is bad at RB by any means, but VDW is special
ColonelBX (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Ferreira as 3rd choice RB, Sell Bosingwa to Juventus or somewhere, and get a good young RB from the Youth as a good back up

Buy Lukaku, send him on loan for 2 years at an EPL club

Sell Malouda while he can get us hard cash

I think that's the only thing we need to do

Kick4Life - changing lives through football