Walters 2 own goals and a missed penalty watch out people he might kill himself
Mylica (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Nah, he will be okay. This s**t might happen to anyone
Merka88 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Worse day of Walters' life
Xxxx (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Indeed he had a bad luck that make me lmao
Familesso (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I guess Ba isn't as worthy no more. His fantasy value will go down dramatically!
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
^Nice profile picture
Phenom (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Its stoke City Ba did very well considering
Phenom (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Poor walters nothing he could have done about the 2nd goal ball almost looking for his head
SuperMonkeyBalz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Looking at the scoreline initially, I was wondering if Chelsea made another signing for a striker named "Walters" I didn't know about. Guess not
Familesso (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I want to hear your opinion especially Chelsea fans.
Would you rather see Lampard stay or go?
I hear a lot of commentators and media lamenting on the fact that he doesn't have a future in chelsea dada daddada yadi yada.
In my opinion I think he has done everything he needed to do for chelsea and it will be very good for him to leave now while he is on top form.... I believe he will always be a chelsea legend. But that's my opinion
BlueSeattle (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Obvious answer to your question. There is not a single true Chelsea fan that wants Frank to go. Period
Guidas (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I havent heard of any chelsea fan that wants him to go. We all want him to stay and when he plays for us its evident on why he is important.

Even though, yes he has won everything he can in english football (including the champions league) he wants to stay. And after everything he has done for our us, its embarrassing that roman's doing this
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Personally I would like Lampard to stay no doubt he's a legend and has been incredible for the club but under some conditions.... First, if he'd agree on reduced wages and secondly not expecting to play every week.

His experience will surely be valuable, but at 35 I doubt if he still can play week in week out. He is also on some very high wages. Lampard is adored by Chelsea fans and media, and will always get the focus when we win with him on the pitch. It will be interesting to see what happens, I don't think anyone really knows atm
I4SUN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Look on the bright side, Walters almost scored a hattrick...
BlueSeattle (Chelsea) 1 year ago
There should be an unlucky choice for the pie slices above. A pie slice that says 'Unlucky Jonathan Walters'. Poor guy...
Imaginsolo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
We won but I was't too impress with the game.... Keep the spirit alive
Gullik (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Walters made easier Ivanovic pain
[account-removed] 1 year ago
I guess Stoke though it good idea to hide the ball in there own net
KD888 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Shiwa (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Chelsea found their new striker
RufusBuford (Liverpool) 1 year ago
As much as I enjoy seeing chelsea struggle and lose, I hate jon walters! Glad to see him have a bad day. Somehow the only games he's not completely rubbish is against LFC. Also - chelsea fans, by your collective logic last time out against swansea - walters makes 3 bad game changing errors - its tony pulis' fault and he's a terrible manager, right?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football