Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Stoke City V Chelsea, Aug 14
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
It was a interesting draw. 1 penalty should've been given. But eh. Goalie for Stoke was brilliant. Couple woodwork shots beautiful volley by Mikel really wish it went in
Nlst89 (RSC Anderlecht) 2 years ago
0-0 is still no result...
No s**t sherlock. I'm not saying it was good. But it just proves we definitely need a creative midfielder
You were commenting as if they did well....
You were lucky that cech was outstanding in the first half
This is where United differs from other clubs.... They also played very mediocre today but at least they got all 3 points
TrueBlueDoha (Chelsea) 2 years ago
We were so unlucky last season when it comes to scoring goals, I hope this won't continue this season
L4life (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Stop trolling
Theo (Chelsea) 2 years ago
@Nlst89 did you even watch the game? And this is away at stoke we're talking about lol.... Not easy for any team, with all the hoofing and fouling they do
For a team like chelsea a draw is too little....
I'm shocked that all of you seem to be "satisfied" with this result.... I'd be livid!
Mookii (Chelsea) 2 years ago
@Nlst89 Your just bitter we got Lukaku
Lolzkibeat (Chelsea) 2 years ago
@ Mookii was thinking the same thoughts as you
Dude the opposite! I'm glad he moved so that he can improve as a player.... Plus we got a pretty fee for it.

I can understand if a stoke fan is glad with the result but for a self-prolaimed "title contender" a draw is too little.
These are the games you have to win, not the "big" games, which are only good for honor, in the end the team that has won against all "small" clubs is on top
RockofGbrlter (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Nlst, please stop trolling on our board. Yes we should have won, but as the lads have said, stoke at home is a rather difficult fixture no matter who's playing them. Don't bring ManU into this, they lucked out and won whereas we didn't and drew
Stoke isn't a bad team can you not get that through your head. I bet your Anderlecht team wouldn't beat them either. So stop
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It shows the quality of the EPL that it's not easy anywhere, no matter who you face. Utd vs WBA today is another example
Why
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow both keepers saved almost every attempt.... They really stepped up for their team
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I wake up this morning, I guess slept through alarm clocks, and was so upset, but found it was a draw so made me mad, but still, but ya seeing from this, ref should have gave us a few penalties, and I think both goalies in game played great, would have being nice if the 2 cross bars would have went are way or bounced our way, but whatever, we better win next weekend
Chrisjuw (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Totally agree, I think torres improved already
Etowadi (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Easy its just the beginning.... Last season we were scoring 6-0 @ the beginning and needed up in a ditch let take easy time will tell
Peterpan 2 years ago
I have a bad feeling about chelsea this year.... They use to be the most fun team to watch, having seen the friendlies and today's game I m not so sure anymore
Kraybon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Just because they're not as entertaining to watch doesn't mean they'll have a bad year
Really, if you want dazzle football w/out results go watch arsenal
LeagueStar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yea if you want passing galore go watch barca and arsenal. Passing dazzle doesn't always bring the win
Ninja4ks (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@Peterpan.... Dude Chelsea was never so much fun to watch.... De are playing defensive and disciplined football since mourinho time
The1boss (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Malouda and kalou belong in a circus and not on a football pitch!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I think the FA should consider banning rugby teams from the PL
Hahaha
Bahahahaha
Satisfied with the point, expected a slim Chelsea win but Stoke did what they do best *ahem* and imo earned a point.

Also, great to see Torres playing well hope he keeps it up!
Hkremixboy (Fiorentina) 2 years ago
It's not a lucky today for Chelsea, the ref didn't call for PK
Nupoor11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I cannot believe they drew against stoke.... Even after havin all the star players they failed to score
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Give Stoke credit, they're extremely tough to beat at the Britannia, as Arsenal well know
Lolzkibeat (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Newcastle?
Omg look at this arse fan here lol you having all those stars and losing a carling cup to birmingham city LOL
Energy7013 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
With Torres showing shades of his old atletico days, sturridge in form, lukaku signed, young josh in d waiting, didier becoming more of an all round player than a pure striker still with alex, terry, lampard, and a young enthusiastic coach like boas, when this teams starts to gel and they hit the ground running with form, damn what a show they gonna' give d EPL
Sissoko (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Divers are always ashamed by the re-plays. Look at Lampard's claim, they pre-sume that they gona be touched and so act like it happened when it really didn't happen. They should just keep going and if there is anything real it will show by itself without you shouting or beating the ground for it. I raised hand for stoke, these guys will hussle and tussle you to death. You just can't outsmart them and they don't play smooth game either. Blackburn and Bolton used to be like this but now those two changed
Shut up clown suarez did the same for the penalty and he missed
Exactly! Please check your team before criticising   Ours
Bkironde (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Suarez did dive but he was pushed it was still the right call by the ref
Dylee27 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I thought chelsea deserved a win from this. I would love to see Torres come back to his old self when he was still one of my favourite strikers to watch
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Thought it was a pk, that's rough. But chelsea is a good enough team where that shouldnt matter, but I enjoyed this game

Kick4Life - changing lives through football