Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Southampton V Chelsea, Jan 5
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
You gotta' love demba ba!
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Took Torres 14 games to score his first Chelsea goal took BA 35 mintues. Enough said
Longjohn (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Demba Ba!
Rajnish (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Chelsea has the best & most talented midfield in EPL. Also have very good defence. All the need is a firing striker and they can tear up any team
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I think you should change your dp
Malachai (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Not sure about Best Midfield in the EPL, but certainly decent!
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Not any team, at least not Barca unless they really unlucky like last time lol on a good day Barca and Messi can make at least 5 goals on Chelsea haha well on any of the best teams from Europe
Pukaki (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Finally! A striker that can fuc*ing score!
And give lampard a fuc*ing new contract already!
Razadona (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Checkmate Torres!
Loopster (Arsenal) 1 year ago
It took ba 60 mins to score twice as many goals as torres did in his first season
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Ba is gana be so deadly! Probably the perfect replacement for Drogba. Never thought Torres could fill those boots. Time for him to pack and head back to Atleti. Falcão and Torres swap deal?
Reykdal (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Falcao is gonna' end up like torres if he comes to chelsea. What chelsea needs is a big strong player like demba ba or mario gomez
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 1 year ago
They still have Lukaku, he is a beast imo
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 1 year ago
As much as I agree with you reykdal.... I have to say that falcao isn't as big as drogba but he is soooo strong like an ox he is almost unplayable when onform, and he score alot of headers eventho he is not that tall.... Falcao is a beast of a striker
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Falcão will be a hit wherever he goes. You can't keep him from scoring no matter where he's at
Loool (Arsenal) 1 year ago
What Torres did in 9 months.... Ba did same in 90 minutes! Lol!
Loool (Arsenal) 1 year ago
(Ba)d news for Torres...
Nicely done mate lol
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Hm Ba didn't kneel and kiss the ground like he usually does after scoring. He left that celebration at Newcastle. Am kinda pissed at the EPL though, all the big clubs hoard and bleed all the talent from smaller clubs

Victor Moses, Huga Rodallega, Ba, Scott Sinclair, RVP etc, they should institute some kind of 'fair pay' to let the smaller clubs compete and keep their players and not run off in the presence of dollar and pound signs!
Limme (Chelsea) 1 year ago
What if the players actually wants to leave? I mean think about it, that'd be horrible mate
1) the signings pump money back into the smaller clubs which need them
2) the smaller clubs won't win anything or play in the champions league so their best players will obviously want to go
3) the smaller clubs can't afford the wages the players want but the bigger clubs can
4) this is football, deal with it
RVP? Lol ever since when Arsenal is a small club? From England is my favorite and I'm sure very soon they going to start winning titles, they just need some adjustment haha
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Ba>torres x 3
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I don't know his goals were all easy goals, simply tapped in....
Torres may not score many goals but he contributed a major role in every chelsea game.... Not sure with ba
Tommygecko (Chelsea) 1 year ago
If you watched any of the Chelsea games, you would realise that Torres wouldn't even be in position to score those. Ba's movement and pace alone aleady outshine Torres'
Princefad1 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I wonder what the haters will say when Torres responds with a hat-trick in the next game!
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Mata is a beast....    Ba is a good signing! I'm sure he will score plenty so long as torres warms the bench
IMAJESTIC (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
It kind of hurt watching this game. All the best to Ba and his future at Chelsea, served the Toon well and gave his all in the time he spent on Tyneside

Kick4Life - changing lives through football