Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Reading V Chelsea, Jan 30
Ozilbtch (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Can't believe chelsea won't renew lampard's contact...
Johny (Arsenal) 1 year ago
THANK YOU READING!
SpainChelsea4 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Just awful.... My first game I went to see my chelsea play and I cry when reading scored back to draw. I was so confident chelsea were to win. For me though, the worst moment was I think 54th minute when oscar tried to bicycle kick when torres was right there for a finish. That had my face in my hands. Awful. Chelsea last hope is fa cup and europa
Lafangaking (Manchester United) 1 year ago
You were hoping before this match they are going to win the premier league?
Imaginsolo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Oscar is not the issue to me he is the best player on the pitch.... The problem is benitez does not play attacking football anymore.... Imagine ba on the bench while betrand is playin 90mins...
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Is that really rafas fault? Clearly I didn't watch the game but it looks like you were undone by terrible marking on the last goal.... Getting 85 minutes without conceding a shot seems like good tactics, gotta' blame the players for loss of concentration at the end imo. Maybe you can blame the keeper for conceding at near post on reading first goal, but the team did not defend the last set piece well at all
[account-removed] 1 year ago
This happens every game. I don't think it's just a loss of concentration if it happens so often
Benitez is the problem for not playing attacking football anymore.... After Everton game benitez has lost his attacking mood.... He believed in defending rather than attacking. You don't win game by defending.... Imagin ba on the bench while betrand is playing 90mins
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Turnbull beaten at his near post again...
This comment has been removed.
Auron777 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Stop spamming!
Wingfootedone (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hey man, you may have to get a new keyboard. Looks like your Caps Lock is wonky. FYI Cheers dude!
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Meatball (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Wow, what a goal from Le Fondre! It was like he felt no pressure.... "i guess I'll win the game now, OK lets go home guys"
Kiranpmody (Manchester United) 1 year ago
The game ended in a draw, but I see your point, it was a really cool finish
Benitez has lost his attacking magic
Sandyangga (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Guess what? I'm starting to hate Chelsea now. They don't wanna renew contract on Lamps, no good coach, especially this dumb boy Abramovich. Gonna' change my club soon!
Joe420x (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Amen
NikAiman (Manchester United) 1 year ago
And hazard should have gone to man utd
ChelseaEK (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Please do, the more fake fans quit "supporting" us, the more useless over priced strikers we have and the lunatic of a manager gone, the better we are
Ozilbtch (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What happen to the rumor about mou coming to chelsea?
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
It's nothing more than a rumor, no way Mou would go back to Abramovich
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Chelsea.... Should just buy more players?
Toronto1 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Will buy everyone and lose.... Your fukin mad?
This comment has been removed.
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Easy there bro.... Abramovich did a lot more good for Chelsea than bad. Unless he decides to one day up and leave.... Then the club is screwed
Baguera (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Geeez, we are really a jokel, just clowns to the football community
Fredraymond (Arsenal) 1 year ago
LOL.... *laughing at the clowns
Vananth (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Even the 19 year old Birmingham Goalie doesn't want to come to CFC.... What the heck is happening here...
Kiranpmody (Manchester United) 1 year ago
It is nothing more than the said goalkeeper having a desire to play more games than just sign for a big club without the guarantee of playing games. There are a number of goalkeepers ahead of him in the Chelsea squad to the point where they (CFC) have to send 1 out on loan
Deco20k (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Lets get 1 point and focus on the next draw. I gonna' call benitez the draw master. I am afraid to think what may happen just by looking at liverpool
He is so f*****g scared of playing attacking football after 2- 0 defeat to swansea...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football