Forums / Chelsea
Order: Newest / Oldest
Queens Park Rangers V Chelsea, Oct 23
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
An Absolute disgrace of a game to watch from any football fan. The ref in this game was awful he made 1 right decision that being Drogba's sending off but everything else was extremely questionable.

Chelsea played their hearts out in the 2nd half. And Neil Warnock you should be questioning your team when a team is down to 9 men you need to take advantage not diddle around like your team did. You are so lucky to get away with a win
2 years ago
No wonder he hasn't been a regular on the big stage as a manager. He really should be castigating his players for that awful performance.

I am so proud of our team.
Jkiller (Atltico Nacional) 2 years ago
Wow. I don't wanna say the ref was againts us, but I don't how else to explain this.

Anyway 1 question to all my fellow chelsea fans, I want you to seriously look back at the last couple of games(look hard) and tell me who would you rather keep anelka or drogba for one more year?

I love drogba and he will absolutely be a legend upon us chelsea fans but I think he has given all he could for chelsea already while I see anelka still has something to offer us
Anelka actually gives 100% to us. Drogba just showed today he isn't working 100%. He knew that he had to step up his game after Bosingwa was so wrongfully sent off. He even was shown trust from AVB after Sturridge was taken out. He must of thought here is my chance to be a game changer. What does he do? 8 minutes later he double stud lunged into Taraabt I'm sorry but what the f**k are you doing Drogba?

Even Mikel was livid and all Drogba said was "shh" that isn't class that's be a selfish prick. I'm sorry Drogba but you just lost some respect from me today. I don't know if it's this contract buisness or its something personal but you need to sort your s**t out if you want to stay.

So I'd rather at this point in time have Anelka even though he has been struggling to score he gives his all everytime he's on. And has assisted a couple times.

And that is all I have to say about that
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Just sell the old 34yrs old. I don't care about him, but indeed, he is a club legend. His heading is not as good as before and he doesn't have pace anymore now
And f**k you warnock with that stupid face
Anucaps (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Cool...
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I'm not laughing at your misfortune, but this comment made me giggle
Unaimed (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Great performance by Chelsea in second half. I have never cheered so hard for any team (not counting Liverpool) ever before. Luiz were incredible and Chelsea were so worth a goal!
AhmadSK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Chelsea should have at least gotten the draw that match, horrible, horrible refereeing
Khessler (Manchester City) 2 years ago
What is warnock saying
Chelsea had one chance in the second chance
What is he smoking
Chelsea have 7 yellows and two reds and qpr has 2 yellows
He kept saying "oh they have wrold class ofcourse they will attack with only 9 men"
What rubbish this guy is
Just chill bro enjoy your 6-1
NyQPR (Queens Park Rangers) 2 years ago
I'm a QPR fan.... But agree with everyone really upsetting match. I was going in crossing my fingers for coming out of it 3-0 Chelsea. Not a penalty, and not a red for Bosingwa. Drogba's was the right call though.
On our side I was disappointed. We should have scored at least another goal. Taarabt has got to go. He is lazy on the pitch and has an unbelievably bad attitude (in the tunnel and Helguson taking the penalty). I'm sure you all think Barton is crazy (he is) but at least he works hard.
Maybe some other Hoops fans will hit me out for this, but I'm embarrassed. Always disliked Chelski, but nobody deserves that kind of prejudice. Ref was on our side and we didn't even play well with a handicap. I guess that's karma but not a good sign for the fair games ahead...
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Respect man.... A true football fan.... I appreciate that
Letsbehonest (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Respect indeed
UnseenChelseaFa (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Spoken like a true fan of football
McEachran (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You have balls and I respect that. Peace
Dre10 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I can say I'm proud to be a chelsea fan after the way we played with 9 men. I don't want to even go into the refereeing diabolical. Lately soccernet has been really agrivating me with a bias agianst chelsea. Every match report they write makes us sound like crap even when we dominate
DIDI11CFC (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Didier my favorite player however, it is his time to hang up his english boots, he's lost half a yard of pace and for the english game that is everything
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I think Chelsea has continued for too long with the same team. Drogba needs to be sold. He isn't as quick as he used to be and his game ethic has changed drastically. Tackling with both feet after you're 1 player down is stupidity to say the least.

I also think John Terry and Lampard need to be sold soon too although I think Lampard gives his 100% every time he plays
You realize this is a mostly completely different team. When Torres plays our front 3 are different than last year. Our back-line is slightly different with Luiz and Bane switching off and Bosingwa is used more. Only 3 starters who have been starters for awhile is Cole, Terry, Lampard.

Also who the f**k voted Helguson's pen. Goal of the week? I mean really?
Kryptz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Terry should be punished for hate crime. Like in south park and smuggle stuff up his ass into prison
Because he said black c**t? If I remember correctly saying "black" is the right way of saying it. All he is really at fault is saying he's a c**t
I am this idiot doesn't know the meaning of hate crime
He didn't say "black" he said "blind"! Why would Terry say "black" when he's extremely close to Cole, Drogba, Essien, Mikel etc.... Some of you people need to think before you post
Dear Chelsea Fans take heart. This is a tough loss considering the facts that all odds were against us and the ref had it in for us. Even in defeat chelsea looks great and victorious stronger than ever and remember this storm will pass and we shall overcome. But f**k the ref and f**k any QPR fan who thinks this was a deserved win. Football is a bitch and today she gave us blue balls (pun intended). QPR will be punished when they come to play at SB, we shall crush their heart and leave their fans and family in utter despair.
Blue Hulk (I rather go to Stamford bridge than go to Heaven)
NandoTorres9 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
That is the worst refereeing performance since Howard Webb Man Utd vs Liverpool FA Cup 3rd round.

2 straight reds for barely anything, they were both yellow cards at most.
A penalty given for nothing.
So many Yellow Cards for nothing.
Taarabt should habe got booked for one of his many dives.
Chelsea should have had a penalty.
NandoTorres9 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
That is the worst refereeing performance since Howard Webb Man Utd vs Liverpool FA Cup 3rd round.

2 straight reds for barely anything, they were both yellow cards at most.
A penalty given for nothing.
So many Yellow Cards for nothing.
Taarabt should habe got booked for one of his many dives.
Chelsea should have had a penalty.
Dpfka0821 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
TOUGH LUCK
Jaysif (Juventus) 2 years ago
Tough luck to you  
Dpfka0821 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
No s**t
Tough weekend for most top teams in football this weekend

Kick4Life - changing lives through football